Key Specs of Lexus ES
|Mileage (upto)||22.37 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||2487 cc|
ES Latest Update
Latest Update: Lexus has launched the 2018 ES 300h in India. It is the seventh-generation model of the hybrid sedan which made its India debut in 2017. Read more about it here.
Lexus ES 300h Variants and Price: The Lexus ES 300h is available only in a single variant, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India).
Lexus ES 300h Engine: The seventh-gen ES 300h is powered by a combination of a 2.5-litre (178PS/212Nm) petrol engine and an 88kW (119PS) electric motor, taking the total power output to 217PS. The ES 300h has a claimed mileage of 22.37kmpl.
Lexus ES 300h Features: In terms of safety, the ES 300h is equipped with features such as 10 airbags, ABS with EBD, hill launch assist, vehicle stability control, tyre pressure monitoring system and ISOFIX child seat anchors. Other features on offer include 14-way electrically adjustable driver seat, 12-way electrically adjustable passenger seat, power reclining rear seats, cruise control, head-up display, wireless mobile charger, 3-zone climate control, powered rear sunshade, rain-sensing wipers, 17-speaker Mark Levinson music system, front and rear parking sensors and reverse parking camera.
Lexus ES price list (Variants)
- Petrol Version
Expert Review of Lexus ES
Things We Like in ES
- Comfortable ride quality.
- Mark-Levinson sound system provides impeccable audio quality.
- Generous cabin space. Rear seat legroom is particularly impressive.
- Sharp styling grabs attention.
- Hybrid powertrain offers a good balance of performance and efficiency.
- Standard 3 year/1,00,000km warranty on car. 5 year/1,50,000km warranty on hybrid powertrain.
Things We Don't Like in ES
- Missing features vs the more affordable car it’s based on (Toyota Camry) i.e. boss button and power reclining rear seats.
- Rear seat headroom is poor for tall occupants.
- Certain oddities in the interior quality department. Not expected at this price.
- Premium pricing. Competes with European cars that are technically from a segment above.
Stand Out Features
Full-LED lighting system.
Rear seat armrest with integrated entertainment and air-con controls.
15-speaker Mark Levinson sound system.
Must read articles before buying Lexus ES
Lexus ES Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Mileage of Lexus ES
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Lexus ES Petrol is 22.37 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Lexus ES Images and Videos
- 11:452018 Lexus ES 300h Review | The Comeback Kid!
- 0:31Lexus ES U.S. commercial
- 6:43Lexus ES on Top
- 12:27Lexus ES300H~ RX450H~ LX450D : Launch Alert : PowerDrift
Lexus ES News
The seventh-gen Lexus sedan is based on the new K (GA-K) platform and is powered by a BSVI-compliant hybrid drivetrain
The leaked image reveals the 2019 model’s new front fascia with updated headlamps, grille and bumper
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month