Key Specs of Lexus ES
|Mileage (upto)||22.37 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||2487 cc|
|Boot Space||454 litre|
ES Latest Update
Latest Update: Lexus has launched the 2018 ES 300h in India. It is the seventh-generation model of the hybrid sedan which made its India debut in 2017. Read more about it here.
Lexus ES 300h Variants and Price: The Lexus ES 300h is available only in a single variant, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India).
Lexus ES 300h Engine: The seventh-gen ES 300h is powered by a combination of a 2.5-litre (178PS/212Nm) petrol engine and an 88kW (119PS) electric motor, taking the total power output to 217PS. The ES 300h has a claimed mileage of 22.37kmpl.
Lexus ES 300h Features: In terms of safety, the ES 300h is equipped with features such as 10 airbags, ABS with EBD, hill launch assist, vehicle stability control, tyre pressure monitoring system and ISOFIX child seat anchors. Other features on offer include 14-way electrically adjustable driver seat, 12-way electrically adjustable passenger seat, power reclining rear seats, cruise control, head-up display, wireless mobile charger, 3-zone climate control, powered rear sunshade, rain-sensing wipers, 17-speaker Mark Levinson music system, front and rear parking sensors and reverse parking camera.
Lexus ES price list (Variants)
|ES 300h2487 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 22.37 kmpl||Rs.59.13 Lakh*|
Expert Review of Lexus ES
Things We Like in ES
- Comfortable ride quality.
- Mark-Levinson sound system provides impeccable audio quality.
- Generous cabin space. Rear seat legroom is particularly impressive.
- Sharp styling grabs attention.
- Hybrid powertrain offers a good balance of performance and efficiency.
- Standard 3 year/1,00,000km warranty on car. 5 year/1,50,000km warranty on hybrid powertrain.
Things We Don't Like in ES
- Missing features vs the more affordable car it’s based on (Toyota Camry) i.e. boss button and power reclining rear seats.
- Rear seat headroom is poor for tall occupants.
- Certain oddities in the interior quality department. Not expected at this price.
- Premium pricing. Competes with European cars that are technically from a segment above.
Stand Out Features
Full-LED lighting system.
Rear seat armrest with integrated entertainment and air-con controls.
15-speaker Mark Levinson sound system.
Lexus ES Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Lexus ES Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Lexus ES Petrol is 22.37 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Lexus ES Videos
- 7:12Lexus ES 300h : Car for the modern executive : PowerDriftOct 25, 2018
- 11:452018 Lexus ES 300h Review | The Comeback Kid!Oct 25, 2018
- 0:31Lexus ES U.S. commercialJan 24, 2015
- 6:43Lexus ES on TopJan 24, 2015
- 12:27Lexus ES300H~ RX450H~ LX450D : Launch Alert : PowerDriftMay 28, 2017
Lexus ES Colours
- Nightfall Mica
- Autumn Shimmer
- Matador Red Mica
- Silver Lining Metallic
- Nebula Gray Pearl
- Eminent White Pearl
Lexus ES Images
Lexus ES News
The seventh-gen Lexus sedan is based on the new K (GA-K) platform and is powered by a BSVI-compliant hybrid drivetrain
The leaked image reveals the 2019 model’s new front fascia with updated headlamps, grille and bumper
Lexus ES Road Test
The sixth-gen Lexus ES 300h was capable, but being very similar to the Camry made its price hard to justify. The new Lexus 300h promises to be different though, we find out if that’s true
Does the Lexus ES 300h have what it takes to punch above its weight?
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Lexus ES Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 68.79 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 74.1 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 68.79 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 68.79 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 68.79 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 68.24 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 68.79 Lakh|
Trending Lexus Cars
To know a Lexus, you have to ask a Lexus owner. A velvet ride, lane depart alert, 10 (TEN) air bags, radar monitored cruise control (that acts before you have responded to a possible accident), interior sound insulation of unbelievable level coupled with a mind blowing Mark Levinson music system, remote engine & AC start (that saves you from getting into a furnace during summer days) are a few of the innumerible tech features you expect for the money you pay. In a long ride with 3 zone AC on, 12km/L is more than a realistic expectation I suppose. The real downside is the recurrent speeding fine you pay if you are in a country where speed is closely monitored (for me, it is Rs11000/- per offence). This ultrasmooth car will cross the speed limit as soon as you are unmindful! This gets largely neutralized by the extremely low maintenance and repair cost, which is a fraction of what you pay for equivalent luxury cars, You may see the official Lexus websites; nothing is exaggerated there.