Key Specs of Hyundai Ioniq
Hyundai Ioniq Latest Update
Hyundai has confirmed that the IONIQ 5 electric hatchback will be launched in India in the second half of 2022.
The carmaker showcased the Ioniq's electric and hybrid versions at the Auto Expo 2018 (Read the unveil report here). It is also available as a plug-in hybrid but among the three, only the all-electric version is likely to make its way to India. Globally, the Ioniq electric is offered with a 28kWh lithium-ion battery that takes 9-10 hours to charge from standard sockets. However, the Korean automaker also offers a provision for quick charging, which reduces the charging time to 4-5 hours. On a full charge, the Ioniq is rated to deliver a maximum range of 280km under the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC).
Distinctly designed, the Hyundai Ioniq gets sleek hexagonal grille having Bi-xenon/LED headlights and LED daytime running lights incorporated in the bumper. The aerodynamically designed car gets aluminium forged boot lid and hood, which makes it 25 per cent lighter than other Hyundai cars. The rear too, looks interesting with LED combination lights merging with the boot spoiler.
Inside, the Ioniq gets a 7-inch MID instrument cluster and same sized touchscreen unit placed in the center, which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Safety features in the Hyundai Ioniq include seven airbags, blind spot detection, autonomous braking, lane change assist and adaptive cruise control.
The prices for the Hyundai Ioniq are likely to start upwards of Rs 30 lakh in India as Hyundai is expected to bring it as a CKD model in India and will assemble it here.
Alternatives of Hyundai Ioniq
Hyundai Ioniq Colours
Hyundai Ioniq Images
Other Hyundai Cars
Hyundai Ioniq price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGIoniqAutomatic, Electric||Rs.20.00 Lakh*|
Top Sedan Cars
Specification of Hyundai Ioniq
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||105PS|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||147Nm|
Hyundai Ioniq User Reviews
Questions & Answers
What is the expected price of Hyundai Ioniq?
What is the estimated launch date of Hyundai Ioniq?
What are the expected key specifications of Hyundai Ioniq?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Hyundai Ioniq?
Does the Hyundai Ioniq have a sunroof?
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai GenesisRs.35.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Hyundai Alcazar 2023Rs.16.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Hyundai Elantra 2050Rs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 01, 2050
- Hyundai CasperRs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2050
- Hyundai Creta 2023Rs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2023
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG RC-6Rs.18.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 15, 2023
- Toyota Land CruiserRs.1.50 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 02, 2023
- Kia SportageRs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 11, 2023
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- Mahindra XUV400 EVRs.17.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 20, 2023
- Nissan X-TrailRs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 01, 2023