Hyundai IoniqChange car
Key Specs of Hyundai Ioniq
|Engine (upto)||1598 cc|
Hyundai showcased the Ioniq's electric and hybrid versions at the Auto Expo 2018 (Read the unveil report here). It is also available as a plug-in hybrid but among the three, only the all-electric version is likely to make its way to India. Globally, the Ioniq electric is offered with a 28kWh lithium-ion battery that takes 9-10 hours to charge from standard sockets. However, the Korean automaker also offers a provision for quick charging, which reduces the charging time to 4-5 hours. On a full charge, the Ioniq is rated to deliver a maximum range of 280km under the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC).
Distinctly designed, the Hyundai Ioniq gets sleek hexagonal grille having Bi-xenon/LED headlights and LED daytime running lights incorporated in the bumper. The aerodynamically designed car gets aluminium forged boot lid and hood, which makes it 25 per cent lighter than other Hyundai cars. The rear too, looks interesting with LED combination lights merging with the boot spoiler.
Inside, the Ioniq gets a 7-inch MID instrument cluster and same sized touchscreen unit placed in the center, which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Safety features in the Hyundai Ioniq include seven airbags, blind spot detection, autonomous braking, lane change assist and adaptive cruise control.
The prices for the Hyundai Ioniq are likely to start upwards of Rs 30 lakh in India as Hyundai is expected to bring it as a CKD model in India and will assemble it here.
Hyundai Ioniq models
- Petrol Version
Must read articles before buying Hyundai Ioniq
Hyundai Ioniq User Reviews
- Very Good40
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Hyundai Ioniq Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Ioniq Images and Videos
- 4:0Hyundai Ioniq - Thank you SRK for making it easier @ Auto Expo 2018 : PowerDrift
- 3:5Hyundai Ioniq| First Look | Auto Expo 2018 | ZigWheels.com
- 5:55Hyundai @ Auto Expo 2018: What To Expect | ZigTalk | ZigWheels.com
Hyundai Ioniq News
Trending Hyundai Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata HarrierRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 09, 2019
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 11, 2020
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019