Hyundai IoniqChange car
Hyundai showcased the Ioniq's electric and hybrid versions at the Auto Expo 2018 (Read the unveil report here). It is also available as a plug-in hybrid but among the three, only the all-electric version is likely to make its way to India. Globally, the Ioniq electric is offered with a 28kWh lithium-ion battery that takes 9-10 hours to charge from standard sockets. However, the Korean automaker also offers a provision for quick charging, which reduces the charging time to 4-5 hours. On a full charge, the Ioniq is rated to deliver a maximum range of 280km under the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC).
Distinctly designed, the Hyundai Ioniq gets sleek hexagonal grille having Bi-xenon/LED headlights and LED daytime running lights incorporated in the bumper. The aerodynamically designed car gets aluminium forged boot lid and hood, which makes it 25 per cent lighter than other Hyundai cars. The rear too, looks interesting with LED combination lights merging with the boot spoiler.
Inside, the Ioniq gets a 7-inch MID instrument cluster and same sized touchscreen unit placed in the center, which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Safety features in the Hyundai Ioniq include seven airbags, blind spot detection, autonomous braking, lane change assist and adaptive cruise control.
The prices for the Hyundai Ioniq are likely to start upwards of Rs 30 lakh in India as Hyundai is expected to bring it as a CKD model in India and will assemble it here.
Hyundai Ioniq models
Must read articles before buying Hyundai Ioniq
Ioniq User Reviews
- Very Good40
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Mileage of Hyundai Ioniq
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Hyundai Ioniq
- Hyundai Ioniq| First Look | Auto Expo 2018 | ZigWheels.com
- Hyundai @ Auto Expo 2018: What To Expect | ZigTalk | ZigWheels.com
Hyundai Ioniq in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 30, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018