Hyundai Alcazar Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Hyundai Alcazar
- All (135)
- Mileage (15)
- Performance (9)
- Looks (31)
- Comfort (28)
- Engine (21)
- Interior (17)
- Power (10)
- Price (40)
The success of the Creta might have dared Hyundai to fix the price of Alcazar very high. But this is overconfidence. The on-road price difference between similarly configured Creta and Alcazar is 2.4 to 3.5 lakhs. With this pricing, prospective buyers may switch to better SUV/MPVs like HECTOR, SAFARI, CRYSTA which are a class higher.
- 16 Likes
- 2 Comments
Worst not safety not good for our Indian standard road. Compared with the new safari. The safari is the best in class our money is not on road, and our life is in the road safety, so give a reasonable price for this car, and the built quality of the car is worst, it's like a hatched egg. So we need safety but the car's power is good
Alcazar looks better than Creta.. it's a practical 6-7 seater MPV from Hyundai.. The only issue is the price. It is overpriced. People might be rejected this product at this overpriced tagline of 16 lakhs onwards. People would have bought this car if the price was reduced to 12-13 lakhs. It is doubtful right now whether it will sell well if Hy...
- 21 Likes
- 1 Comment
With an additional row and some cosmetic changes, Hyundai is charging 3-4 lakhs extra than its similarly configured Creta. eg. Compare Creta SX 1.5 petrol and Alcazar Prestige 7 STR 2.0 Petrol. The price difference is approximately 3.47 lakhs. Of course, the engine is more powerful, but the mileage reduced drastically. Similarly, compare Creta SX 1...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Can compare with Ertiga. If Maruti introduces a sunroof and few cosmetic features in Ertiga nobody will buy Alcazar. Similar engine, similar dimensions, weaker leg space, less intelligent leg+ boot space optimization than Ertiga. People are comparing with Safari only because of price and cosmetics...
- 15 Likes
- Write Comment
Everything is absolutely top-notch. Soft-touch material, first in class features, proven engine, longest wheelbase, comfortable seats make this car an amazing buy even if it's slightly on a higher side from a pricing perspective...once you start driving, you will realize that every penny was well spent!!! Loved the Alcazar experience!!!
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Two Big Down Side in Hyundai Alcazar are 1. 1.5L Diesel engine which generates 115hp and 250nm of toque which very less compare to other rivals seems underpowered Suv. 2 Again Hyundai Avoided installing Cornering Lights in their SUVs very dissatisfied. 3. Over Confident Pricing
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Alcazar
- Alcazar Prestige 7-Seater DieselCurrently ViewingRs.16,53,300*EMI: Rs. 37,399Manual
- Alcazar Prestige DieselCurrently ViewingRs.16,68,300*EMI: Rs. 37,750Manual
- Alcazar Prestige 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,01,300*EMI: Rs. 40,711Automatic
- Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater DieselCurrently ViewingRs.18,45,300*EMI: Rs. 41,696Manual
- Alcazar Signature DieselCurrently ViewingRs.18,93,900*EMI: Rs. 42,775Manual
- Alcazar Signature Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,08,900*EMI: Rs. 43,105Manual
- Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,63,900*EMI: Rs. 44,216Automatic
- Alcazar Platinum Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,78,900*EMI: Rs. 44,672Automatic
- Alcazar Signature Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,99,900*EMI: Rs. 45,150Automatic
- Alcazar Signature Dual Tone Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,14,900*EMI: Rs. 45,480Automatic
- Alcazar Prestige 7-SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.16,30,300*EMI: Rs. 36,490Manual
- Alcazar PrestigeCurrently ViewingRs.16,45,300*EMI: Rs. 36,833Manual
- Alcazar Prestige ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,93,300*EMI: Rs. 40,071Automatic
- Alcazar Platinum 7-SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.18,22,300*EMI: Rs. 40,691Manual
- Alcazar SignatureCurrently ViewingRs.18,70,900*EMI: Rs. 41,766Manual
- Alcazar Signature Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.18,85,900*EMI: Rs. 42,089Manual
- Alcazar Platinum ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,55,900*EMI: Rs. 43,621Automatic
- Alcazar Signature ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,84,900*EMI: Rs. 44,262Automatic
- Alcazar Signature Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,99,900*EMI: Rs. 44,585Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Alcazar, in which petrol model starting sun roof
Alcazar - is it FWD\/RWD\/AWD? Wheelbase? Ground Clearance?
My daily running is more than 100 km, should I go for diesel or petrol. Also whi...
Can you add aftermarket cornering lights in Alcazar?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai Alcazar?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Hyundai Alcazar have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai Alcazar have a sunroof?
Trending Hyundai Cars