Hyundai Alcazar Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Hyundai Alcazar
- All (338)
- Mileage (75)
- Performance (47)
- Looks (68)
- Comfort (132)
- Engine (65)
- Interior (58)
- Power (44)
- Price (72)
My son was impressed by the interior design, the convenience of the automatic gearbox setup, and the ambient lighting. He found the captain seats quite appealing, and the rear window sunshade was a practical feature, avoiding the need for manual adjustments that can make a car seem less sophisticated. The one-touch folding seats proved to be very c...
The Hyundai Alcazar is a new three row SUV that has everything needed for a growing family. It has ample seating for 7 people with the third row being suitable even for adults on shorter trips. There is also a large 580 liter boot that easily fits all luggage. Powering the Alcazar is a 2 liter petrol or diesel engine which offers good power for its...
Starting from a very affordable price range of Rs. 16.77 lakhs, the Hyundai Alcazar seems to have been created with a touch of magic, perfection and style. It's a huge and spacious car model, providing an ample amount of legroom for the passengers as well as the drivers. It provides a very good mileage of about 20.4 Kmpl. Its transmission is both m...
When you want to buy a car for a long term then this car is a good choice. It is really good for a long ride. This car is a family car. But the price is very high and the front design of this Hyundai car is not so good also the third-row seats are comfortable for kids not for adults. It provides a 360-degree camera, panoramic sunroof, and also full...
This car comes with a Spacious and comfortable interior also it has Luxurious features, such as a panoramic sunroof, Bose sound system, and ventilated seats, this car provides Powerful engine options, Good fuel economy, Competitive pricing, something I don't like that some basic features are just available only on top-end models. It comes with 6-sp...
When comparing Hyundai Alcazar with other cars in its segment, such as the MG Hector Plus, Tata Safari, and Mahindra Scorpio, it stands out as the best in class. It excels in terms of price, safety, fuel economy, and maintenance cost. Undoubtedly, it is the perfect family car.
The Hyundai Alcazar is a commodious and feature-rich SUV that offers a luxurious and comfortable driving experience. With its three-row seating configuration, it provides ample space for passengers and their belongings. The Alcazar's interior is well-appointed with decorative accouterments and advanced features, creating a sophisticated air. The SU...
I don't have actual words to describe the new Alcazar. Awesome engine, comfort, quality, safety, features. All exceeding expectations with really good prices in its segment. The mileage will be as per conditions in the city between 10-15 and highway between 15-20. Truly a real game changer!
The Hyundai Alcazar is a mid-size SUV that offers plenty of space, comfort, and premium features at an affordable price. It comes with two engine options petrol and diesel. The Alcazar has a huge cabin with ample headroom, legroom, and shoulder room for both rows of seats. The large boot offers plenty of cargo space. The suspension has been tuned f...
I love this car it has many features and looks good it is a really good option by Hyundai for a big car at a low price. The colors of this car and the prices are mind-blowing and really cheap per the car offering it is a spacious car with a good mileage and I just like how the car looks.
The Hyundai Alcazar is a spacious and versatile SUV that offers a perfect blend of comfort and practicality. With its bold design and emotional confines, it stands out as a suitable family vehicle. The Alcazar is estimable for its size and power, allowing for effective long-distance expeditions. The price is competitive, considering the spaciousnes...
The price of the car that was given by Hyundai is so amazing. And the features are also loaded. You can compare it to other SUVs, it feels luxurious. but the power of the diesel variant is not enough. I think Hyundai should think about it. Atleast 130bhp power should be given by Hyundai in Alcazar.
We recently bought Alcazar Prestige Executive Model and I must say that this is the best value for money car at this price range. In all our parameters Alcazar was the clear winner. If someone is looking for a 7 seater car with the best features under 20 lakh then you must go for Alcazar. Despite having the same engine as Creta it doesn't...
I think Hyundai Alcazar is one the most appealing and beautiful-looking cars. The chrome grille effect on the front side gives it a more eye-catchy appearance. The sharp edges cut and amazing color options give more value to the car. The price range sounds reasonable to me due to its fantastic features.
I still remember when Honda launched Honda Alcazar a new-style SUV in the Indian market. The starting price range is 16lacs, and top-end variants cost around 20lacs approx. I really enjoyed my test drive experience with it. The comfort and riding smoothness is next-level.
It is a great car is 7 seater segment 3 with attractive pricing. I have a petrol version, the power is linear and smooth and the transmission is quick and fast. The torque converter works very well. Comfort is extremely good, especially the ventilated seats. The styling definitely is a head-turner. Features are loaded in this car compared to anothe...
Worth every penny, can't find anything better at this price. The comfort you are provided by this vehicle is at par. The way this car has been engineered is just super fantabulous. You get a decent amount of leg space in the third row along with a big boot. The most underrated thing in this vehicle is its steering feedback. A must-buy for a budget ...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
The overall rich experience Ive to tell you. It has wireless charging and that so at good speed. After that, interior is very nice. Middle seats have glass bottle holders too. User friendly. Interior is so elegant to be in competition with any posh segment car. Within such a price range you are getting a tremendous product. Hyundai cars are well kn...
Best car in its segment, best comfort, best mileage, nice features in this price range, and its best in safety. Also, it's a strong car by Hyundai, I enjoy every movement in this Hyundai has made a perfect 7-seater SUV for their customer, we get every feature in this car like a fully digital instrument cluster, panoramic sunroof, big touc...
The car has provide ultra legendry relaxable facilities. Its facelift makes it attractive and its design makes it a muscular and power full looking car. The seats of Alcazar are very well maintained which makes us feel better than other cars. The price of this car is also a good by viewing other SUVs
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Awesome feel really looks like a real XUV in this price range and Hyundai steering and clutch are very smooth. The interior is awesome and the display looks cool. The main thing is middle and back seats are both foldable which is a very attractive thing in this linear SUV.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Alcazar
- Alcazar Prestige 7-Seater DieselCurrently ViewingRs.17,73,300*EMI: Rs.39,79624.5 kmplManual
- Alcazar Prestige (O) 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,920,000*EMI: Rs.43,07223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,63,900*EMI: Rs.44,05424.5 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum AE 7Str DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,99,800*EMI: Rs.44,83820.4 kmplManual
- Alcazar Signature DieselCurrently ViewingRs.20,12,800*EMI: Rs.45,13924.5 kmplManual
- Alcazar Signature Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.20,27,800*EMI: Rs.45,46924.5 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum (O) 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,76,400*EMI: Rs.46,54618.1 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Platinum (O) Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,76,400*EMI: Rs.46,54623.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,87,600*EMI: Rs.46,80223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,87,600*EMI: Rs.46,80223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Dual Tone Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,12,600*EMI: Rs.47,35923.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE 7Str Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,23,500*EMI: Rs.47,60823.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE 7Str Diesel DT ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,23,500*EMI: Rs.47,60818.1 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Prestige Turbo 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.1677,500*EMI: Rs.36,85218.8 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum Turbo 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.18,67,700*EMI: Rs.41,02118.8 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum AE Turbo 7StrCurrently ViewingRs.19,03,600*EMI: Rs.41,78618.8 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum (O) Turbo DCT 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.19,98,600*EMI: Rs.43,87818.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Platinum (O) Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.19,98,600*EMI: Rs.43,87818.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Turbo DCT 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.20,27,700*EMI: Rs.44,500Automatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,27,700*EMI: Rs.44,500Automatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Dual Tone Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,32,600*EMI: Rs.44,619Automatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE Turbo 7Str DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,63,600*EMI: Rs.45,28618.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE Turbo 7Str DT DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,63,600*EMI: Rs.45,28618.8 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the price of the Hyundai Alcazar?
How much is the boot space of the Hyundai Alcazar?
What is the price of the Hyundai Alcazar?
What is the service cost of the Hyundai Alcazar?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai Alcazar?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Hyundai Alcazar?
Does Hyundai Alcazar have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai Alcazar have a sunroof?
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai StariaRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2024
- Hyundai Creta 2024Rs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2024
- Hyundai StargazerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2024
- Hyundai Alcazar 2023Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2024Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 16, 2024