Tata BoltChange car
Tata Bolt April Offer: Tata Motors is offering massive discounts and exchange bonuses on the 2017 and 2018 models of its Bolt hatchback (Read more).
Launched in January 2015, the Tata Bolt falls in the B-segment. The Bolt shares most of its features with its compact sedan sibling, the Zest. Priced in the range of Rs 4.77 lakh - Rs 7.33 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the Bolt is available in four variants - XE, XM, XMS and XT.
Tata Bolt Specifications: It can be had with either a 1.2-litre turbocharged Revotron petrol engine (90PS/140Nm) or a 1.3-litre Quadrajet diesel motor (75PS/190Nm). Both the engines come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Tata Bolt returns a mileage of 17.57kmpl in its petrol guise and 22.95kmpl in the diesel avatar. The Bolt isn’t offered with an automatic transmission option.
Tata Bolt Features: It gets features like projector headlamps, touchscreen infotainment system by Harman, automatic climate control, steering-mounted audio, speed-dependant volume control, voice commands, dual front airbags and ABS with EBD.
Tata Bolt price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
|Quadrajet XE1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
|Quadrajet XM1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl||Rs.6.48 Lakh*|
|Quadrajet XMS1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl||Rs.6.85 Lakh*|
|Quadrajet XT1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.95 kmpl||Rs.7.53 Lakh*|
|Revotron XE1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl||Rs.4.94 Lakh*|
|Revotron XM1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl|
|Revotron XMS1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl||Rs.5.9 Lakh*|
|Revotron XT1193 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.57 kmpl||Rs.6.5 Lakh*|
Bolt User Reviews
- Very Good45
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
I m using tata bolt xm petrol version. This car is the worlds worst car. Because from starting this car engine s...Read More...01
Tata Bolt, the brand new hatchback from the homegrown manufacturer Tata Motors looks promising. I got to see the...Read More...14148
Compare Tata Bolt with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Tata Bolt
Things We Like in Bolt
- Rear bench legroom is amongst the best in the segment.
- Ticks all the safety boxes: airbags, anti-lock braking system, electronic brake-force distribution and corner stability control.
- Loaded with features: projector headlamps, touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control etc.
Things We Don't Like in Bolt
- No automatic variants. Both Figo and Grand i10 have automatic versions in their line-up.
- Storage space inside the cabin is severely restricted. Just a cup-holder and an under-seat tray.
Stand Out Features
The ConnectNext touchscreen infotainment system is intuitive to use. Voice command works well too.
Only one in its class to feature a turbocharged petrol motor. The 1.2-litre Revotron unit is refined and punchy.
Mileage of Tata Bolt
The claimed ARAI mileage: Tata Bolt Diesel is 22.95 kmpl | Tata Bolt Petrol is 17.57 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Tata Bolt
- 8:54Tata Bolt | Expert Review | CarDekho.com
- Know Your Tata Bolt | Review of Features | CarDekho.com
- Maruti Celerio Vs Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai Grand i10 | Comparison Video | CarDekho.com
- Maruti Swift vs Tata Bolt vs Hyundai Elite i20 | Video Comparison Tata Videos
- Maruti Swift vs Tata Bolt | Video Comparison Tata Videoes
- Tata Bolt 1.2 Revotron :: Review :: ZigWheels
- Tata Bolt vs Hyundai Grand i10 :: Comparison Review :: Zigwheels
- 6:3All New Tata Bolt 1.2 Revotron Turbocharged Petrol First Drive Review
Tata Bolt in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Tata Bolt
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Model Year 2018 :- Get Consumer Discoun...