Volkswagen Vento 2015-2019 Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Volkswagen Vento 2015-2019
- All (198)
- Mileage (54)
- Performance (36)
- Looks (60)
- Comfort (66)
- Engine (50)
- Interior (33)
- Power (40)
Volkswagen, as you all know it is a German product. They have been quite successful in the Indian market. Vento is one of the mid-range sedan cars of Volkswagen. I have brought my Vento in 2017. Still, it works fine. Now let's discuss the pros and cons of this car. Pros of the car. 1. Excellent driving comfort. You will fall in love with it. 2. Hug...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
One of the best cars in India. Its design is great, looks outside and inside, more safe and tough than others. The average is very good and so it is economical. Perfect and very safe on the road. More space inside for comfort to the driver and four passengers. Excellent boot space. It feels normal at the speed of 100 even. Vento gives full satisfac...
I want to share my reviews on Volkswagen Vento. In 2017, we bought this car and I personally feel that this is the best car. Currently the strongest, safest car on road with special features, Comfortable level is infinite. From 2017 to till now, we had a very good experience, haven't faced any problem. Effective maintenance cost. Good road presence...
Perfect as I wanted. Flawless Automatic gearbox with sports mode is amazing. Lounge like leather seat. More than enough space in Excellent Boot driving experience with all safety feature. I use for regular office use as well as for the road trip. We all four travel comfortably with great driving experience of DSG.
1. Looks- good in my view better than Ciaz and City but Verna looks better. 2.Maintenance - 12k to 15k annually or on 15k km. 3. Ride- very stable at high speeds and awesome braking power. 4.Comfort- comfortable with 5 passengers. 5. Boot space - decent. 6.-Gearbox- currently using DSG which is very smooth. 7.comparison - better than Ciaz and City ...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
My father bought this car in 2017. In all of the brands, Volkswagen is best not only Vento, but all cars are also good at their place with all special features in them. I have a very good experience, 100% comfort level, one of the safest cars currently on Indian roads with solid built quality. Better than its rivals. Highly recommended if you want ...
If you want performance, speed, stability, comfort just goes for Volkswagen Vento, you will surely get a taste of refinement and performance. I have the one and can surely say it's a good value for money deal. The only drawback is that it has slightly more maintenance as compared to others in this segment but it's not that high you can go for it.
A very first look at this beautiful car takes your breath away and although it is not the most stylish car in its segment, it truly is an eye catcher! Volkswagen has proved their prowess in engineering and car making with Vento and a quick ride is enough to feel it. The overall stance of the new Vento is aggressive yet classy and gives you a good f...
Hii myself Yuvraj and I own a 2010 Volkswagen Vento 1.6 TSI MT since 2010. I was really impressed with the sheer build quality, comfort, stability and the driving dynamics of this German machine. Its sheer pleasure to drive this car till now although it has covered 1lac20thousand kilometres in the odometer. The interior plastic quality and fit n fi...
It's been a while now that VW had introduced Vento in India. Vento has seen many updates since its launch. I'm writing this review after driving this car for more than 16200 KM on various terrain and traffic conditions. I hope the one who is looking for or zeroing for the new car would get some real insight from this review. 1. Buying experience: ...
I have been using Vento since 2011. Great car, riding comfort and power are well balanced. Timely services are scheduled for every 15000kms. Service and parts are a bit costly in this segment. Fuel economy is also good. Rear space is a bit less. Had some complaints after 5years, mainly regarding fuel injector. Overall I am satisfied with my car.
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Vento 2015-2019
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,46,500*EMI: Rs.22.27 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs.22.27 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI Comfortline ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,67,298*EMI: Rs.21.5 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 Celeste 1.5 TDI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.11,83,000*EMI: Rs.20.64 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.11,98,500*EMI: Rs.22.27 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI Highline Plus 16 AlloyCurrently ViewingRs.12,53,300*EMI: Rs.20.64 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 Sport 1.5 TDI MTCurrently ViewingRs.12,62,064*EMI: Rs.20.64 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.12,81,000*EMI: Rs.20.64 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 Sport 1.5 TDI ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,00,087*EMI: Rs.21.5 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 Celeste 1.5 TDI Highline ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,10,000*EMI: Rs.21.5 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI Highline ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,24,500*EMI: Rs.22.15 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 Highline Plus AT 16 AlloyCurrently ViewingRs.13,77,600*EMI: Rs.21.5 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 1.5 TDI Highline Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,34,000*EMI: Rs.22.15 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 1.6 TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,500*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 Cup Edition ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,24,000*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.6 ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,62,500*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.6 HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.2 TSI Comfortline ATCurrently ViewingRs.10,38,198*EMI: Rs.18.19 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 Celeste 1.6 HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.10,55,000*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.6 Highline Plus 16 AlloyCurrently ViewingRs.10,94,500*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 Sport 1.6 TSI MTCurrently ViewingRs.11,13,065*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 1.6 Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.11,39,000*EMI: Rs.16.09 kmplManual
- Vento 2015-2019 Celeste 1.2 TSI Highline ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,75,000*EMI: Rs.18.19 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 1.2 TSI Highline ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,85,500*EMI: Rs.18.19 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 1.2 Highline Plus AT 16 AlloyCurrently ViewingRs.12,40,200*EMI: Rs.18.19 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 Sport 1.2 TSI ATCurrently ViewingRs.12,87,000*EMI: Rs.18.19 kmplAutomatic
- Vento 2015-2019 1.2 TSI Highline Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.12,99,000*EMI: Rs.18.19 kmplAutomatic
Trending Volkswagen Cars