Volkswagen Polo 2015-2019 Service User Reviews
Service User Reviews of Volkswagen Polo 2015-2019
- All (363)
- Mileage (90)
- Performance (77)
- Looks (117)
- Comfort (113)
- Engine (127)
- Interior (57)
- Power (95)
- Service (74)
My experience with the Volkswagen Polo is that it is never a breakdown. Its body built is stable compared to other vehicles. Maintenance cost is very less and frequent service is not needed. I am proud to say that I own a car, which helps my entire satisfaction. Due to its different features, there may not be a second thought to purchase it, and I ...
- 3 Likes
- 1 Comment
Excellent car for long distance drivers. Excellent mileage (diesel's), top-quality interior. Not the advanced touch screen but a great music system. Excellent seat position, top pick-up. Yeah, the servicing cost is a little higher but also you get the feel of AUDI at the same time so it's worth it.... Have been using this vehicle for...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Volkswagen Polo 1.5TDI Highline. Pros: Firstly we don't want to talk about built quality of German cars as they make safest cars. It has powerful engine ,will be good to drive in city as well as highway Remains stable at 180 also surprisingly I use to get 19 to 20 on highways, if I drive properly. Cons: Worst service experi...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
Excellent handling and features of the Volkswagen Polo. I have been driving this car from 2011 and I love Volkswagen and their technology on the car. The car runs smoothly as it is powered by a powerful Volkswagen engine. Also, the maintenance of the car is also not too much. The parts and service is easily available.
Its just an awesome piece of machine highly reliable durable, and zero defect vehicle. This car gives u the joy of driving as soon as u put your feet on the accelerator it delivers u the maximum power. The mileage Is just awesome it?s giving an average of 17-18 km pl with air conditioning on and my vehicle is 7yea...
I'm driving Polo 1.5L-TDI since Dec?14. My Car mileage is 128456. I found this Car safest Car among segments. The sheer of driving pleasure on highways it gives you comfortable rides and in city ride it?s so compact can frisk from any street. The most important point here is the negativity spread over the country about...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
I own a VW Polo Petrol Highline. The confidence that you get while driving the car at low or high speeds is just impeccable. I personally love the sturdiness of the car and the fact that it passed NCAP testing is evident. The steering grip in highline and the overall ride quality is excellent. Its certainly not pocket-friendly when it comes to mile...
I bought my Polo last year. When I bought Polo, all my friends and family were a bit sceptical about my decision. It is commonly believed that VW cars are expensive to maintain and run. However, in reality, I never felt the service or maintenance that expensive as people think. Build quality and safety are far better than rivals. As per my family, ...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
I own the Polo GT TSI 2016 model. It's an amazing car to drive. Good fit and finish, and built like a tank. The TWO problems it has is its gearbox DSG, which has broken once and still after the replacement it doesn't seem perfectly mended. And the second one is the problem with the whole VW group of cars, it's the service cost, it's way too hi...
Driving since 2013, 85,000km. excellent build quality, outstanding safety, fun to drive, fantastic handling and drivers car in a genuine way. Performance, handling, & safety it scores all 5out of 5. & the product is phenomenal. Except for its after-sales service, i.e. worst of all.
Lushly sportive, excellent highway presence of the vehicle. The suspension is best at the class. Interiors worth for the money, engine performance can compete up among the same category vehicles, a satisfying thing is, you can trust the vehicle for not changing the exterior for every 6 months. Trustworthy vehicle and while servicing the vehicle don...
Polo is a very good car at this range, it gives good mileage and service cost is also not too high, it is a very good daily car for anyone.it is better than some other cars on this range like swift, Ford Aspire, and Etios Liva. Comfort levels are also good but legroom is a little bit less for the second row, if three passengers are bulky it will be...
Amazing Comfortable car. If you not looking into mileage then you done with this car. Long drive1000Km in one stretch I drove without any back pain or legs pain. Much comfortable car. I drove this car for nearly 1Lakh km till now no problem with this car. 3 negative things people say about this car 1. Mi...
I have a Volkswagen Polo Diesel 1.2 Litre 2009 model, bought new and have been using till date. If you want to buy this car think again, if you ever press the brake pedal while driving, you will need to downshift the gear. Otherwise the car will not move even if we press the accelerator completely. Most of the time I don't feel any power at all and...
The stability, built quality, experience with service centre and the power of the Volkswagen Polo is very good. But the point is that the wear and tear parts are so costly. Regular service is at competitive prices as other manufacturers. Mileage is average not comparable to Maruti petrol engines. Overall its a car for those who want the pleasu...
I am the owner of a 2019 Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline and I will admit that though the car has been in the Indian market for well over ten years it still beats the newest launches in almost all the aspects. I'll tell you how: 1. Quality- One of the major strengths of this car is the built quality. 2. Engines- It has the power to satisfy the heart and i...
Volkswagen Polo is a beautiful car overall. Mileage: 16-18 in the city and 19-20 on the highways. Comfort: front seats are very comfortable, although the rear seats would do well to provide more thigh support. Suspension: The suspension on the Polo GT TSI is decent, but not great. Even with regular company servicing, one can feel great deterioratio...
The built quality and safety is top notch of Volkswagen Polo. I get an average combined mileage of 14 km/l. I have covered 18000 km and I haven't faced any problem yet. Service might seem a bit pricey as compared to other rivals but service interval is totally different from other manufacturers.
I have a Polo Diesel 1.2 Litre 2009 Model bought new and have been using for till date. If you want to Buy this car think again. If you ever press the brake pedal while driving, you will need to downshift the gear ! Otherwise the car will not move even if we press the accelerator completely. Most of the time I don't feel any power at all and seems ...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Polo 2015-2019
- Polo 2015-2019 1.5 TDI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,23,500*20.14 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 Exquisite 1.5 TDI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*20.14 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.5 TDI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,16,000*20.14 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 Select 1.5 TDI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,60,000*20.14 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.5 TDI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,67,200*20.14 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 ALLSTAR 1.5 TDICurrently ViewingRs.8,83,800*20.14 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.5 TDI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,500*20.14 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 GT 1.5 TDICurrently ViewingRs.9,72,000*21.49 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 GT TDI Sport EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,81,000*21.49 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.2 MPI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.5,46,198*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.0 MPI TrendlineCurrently ViewingRs.5,71,500*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.2 MPI Anniversary EditionCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*16.2 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.2 MPI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.6,00,798*16.2 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.0 MPI ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.6,41,500*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 Cup Edition ComfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.6,49,000*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 Exquisite 1.2 MPI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,338*16.47 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.2 MPI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,10,000*16.2 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 Select 1.2 MPI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,10,000*16.47 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.0 MPI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,14,500*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.2 MPI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,24,400*16.2 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 ALLSTAR 1.2 MPICurrently ViewingRs.7,33,200*16.47 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 1.0 MPI Highline PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,500*18.78 kmplManual
- Polo 2015-2019 GT TSICurrently ViewingRs.9,59,500*17.21 kmplAutomatic
- Polo 2015-2019 GT TSI Sport EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,71,000*17.21 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Volkswagen Cars