Renault Duster 2016-2019 User Reviews
Renault Duster 2016-2019 User Reviews
- All (294)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (99)
- Comfort (109)
- Engine (58)
- Interior (56)
- Power (40)
The drive quality of the car is superb. It has excellent ground clearance and is superb for driving in both city and rough terrains. An amazing boot space makes this ideal for outings with family. The fuel economy of this car is decent and the body is pretty strong and rugged. Air conditioning is also top notch and the leg space both...
Renault Duster is an awesome machine which listens to my all commands. It has very good control in any situation whether its a traffic, rain, hill station or bumpy roads as it has best in class ground clearance. I did a test drive on all SUV's like EcoSport, Creta, and Compass. Compare to all these SUV's I liked to drive Duster as it gives clear ro...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
AMT Duster was a good buying decision as I was looking for a comfortable SUV within budget... Not too high or low. Proven suspension with the best comfort... One can have on even or uneven roads. Hassle free drive with good road visibility as a bonus is visible which makes the driving total fun. Robust SUV... Top AMT has all the features one look f...
Pros : True enthusiasts SUV. Fat better than Creta if you are a man. The hydraulic steering has immense Feedback unlike electric steering from those girly hyundais. Confidence over winding turns. Just aim with the steering and throttle it and it will do exactly what you want to. Ride comfort can actually beat VW suvs, Jeep Compass, Toyota, anything...
The drive quality is superb, excellent ground clearance and superb for driving in both city and outdoor rough terrain. Amazing boot space makes this ideal for outings with family. Fuel economy is decent and the body is pretty strong and rugged. Air conditioning is top notch and tye keg space both on the front and back is comfortable.
I am giving a review for a Five years old car. In a nut shell duster is a good-looking vehicle but terrible quality parts. On two of that the spares are extremely overpriced. It's high on maintenance and now and then there's a major needs replacement. So there's a service required between two servic...
4 years, I have driving Renault duster 4wd, excellent driving pleasure on Indian road with good ground clearance. Only issue low mileage. Really we feel safe in the cockpit while driving. Sturdy design and good stability at high speeds.
Hi guys. I am writing an honest review of Renault duster to help you make an informed decision. I have been driving this car since July 2015, and I am now writing this review in after almost 4 years. I have already clocked 95000kms on this vehicle and this has been my workhorse ever since I sold my swift ...
- 19 Likes
- 2 Comments
Own Duster RXS (petrol) variant. I think, this one is the best SUV in its class. Though having outdated dashboard, there is a lot to appreciate with A roomy cabin, handling, comfort, joy (especially on highway). Go anywhere approach is truly fantastic. In city, it does not encourage, but long journey lover may celebrate ' Valentine Day' with duster...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
I own a Duster AWD model since April 2015. Used it on all types of road . Butter smooth in the slushy road with excellent grip. With six adults packed climbed to Rohtang pass, Manali without any hiccups. ESP is very good. No additional maintenance apart from battery replacement on 2019 Jan. Good mileage of 18-19 mix of city and highway. W...
My duster is a 2014 model RXL variant 85 ps, It is a very reliable, fun to drive the car with great suspension and is great for road trips. Despite its many downsides like poor cabin isolation, heavy clutch, average air conditioning, etc, this car is great value for money and you won't regret buying it if your heart insists you to.
The car is very good but the main thing I don't like is the acceleration, it is not so good and takes more time in going from 0-100 km/h. If we go to its interior design, it's like the 90s model car but the car is strong enough to go off-road, very decent, it is highly stable on turns, cabin space is very good and its fuel efficiency...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
Exterior: This new front grille with the highlighted logo of Renault makes the vehicle look bold and it creates a new charm on other people. The overall design with the New Orange Color combination gives a funky and appealing look towards our eyes. Interior (Features, Space & Comfort): Automatic Climate Control works awesome in this v...
Renault Duster is a good car. I have driven it 80000 KM since 2014. Pretty good ground clearance and the boot space is also good. It is really good when we go for a long drive and trips to Himachal. A lot of stuff I have been able to put in boot space, like a six feet mattress in the boot after folding the back seats.
I have been using this car since 2015 and it has gone above 200000 and still one of the best cars. I suggest this car to everyone. And its boot space legroom is also very good. One of the best cars in India. it is a great investment in cars. People at renault service center are very good. They Renault very nice service at their service ce...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Renault Duster 2016-2019
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxECurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel STDCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition 85PS RXECurrently ViewingRs.9,75,375*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 SANDSTORM RXS 85 PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,000*20.0 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 SANDSTORM RXS 110 PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*20.0 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxSCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxLCurrently ViewingRs.10,46,015*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition 85PS RXLCurrently ViewingRs.10,56,015*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxZCurrently ViewingRs.11,19,900*19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxLCurrently ViewingRs.11,26,655*19.6 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxL AMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,87,135*19.6 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*19.6 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxS AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*19.87 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZ AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,33,000*19.6 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZ AWDCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,900*19.72 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition RXZ AWDCurrently ViewingRs.13,88,655*19.72 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 1.5 Petrol RXECurrently ViewingRs.7,99,900*14.19 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RxECurrently ViewingRs.8,46,999*13.06 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 1.5 Petrol RXLCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*14.19 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RXSCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*14.99 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RxLCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*13.06 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RXS CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*14.99 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Renault Cars