Renault Duster 2016-2019 User Reviews
Renault Duster 2016-2019 User Reviews
- All (294)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (99)
- Comfort (109)
- Engine (58)
- Interior (56)
- Power (40)
Renault Duster is a very good vehicle having spacious inside, boot space is comfortable and luggage place was very wide and travelling long will be thrilled and vibrant. Dealers their staff are very cooperative and till now maintenance is zero. Excellent look from the outside. The only problem for parking.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Excellent in class.. with stability and 4 wheel drive.. the negative are the advanced features like the small touch screen, 2 airbags only. Still very good car for City drive and hill station.. the 6 gear is the best feature with good power and stability. The mileage of 20km/l is awesome.
Good Drive and smooth. If you go on a long drive you feel a better experience on Renault duster 85ps RXS.
My Renolt duster giving very Comfort feeling while driving, Exterior body design really gigantic and impressive. Smooth driving and turning , instant breaking performence in all climates. It also available in many stunning shades, I posessed one of my favourite dream shade. If we comparing the fuel cost its more economic than any other segments of ...
The car looks great and drives great, it makes people on the road staring at you in the car with jealousy. It is an SUV which drives through every worst road easily, the suspension is great, it doesn't even make you feel like driving on the bad road. I love the experience of driving and owning a beast which makes people on the road and looks at the...
Frankly speaking, I was a Duster hater before I purchased it....rather before test-driving it. I had a lot of options for my upgrade to a big car as my second car. SUV was the obvious choice. Duster was always my wife's choice. I finally went in for a test drive.....and boy glad I did. What a car..... 3 fully blow adults sitting in the passenger ro...
My dream car being born in a middle-class family. I was always in chaos as i was buying my 1st car at the age of 25, and we were the last ones to buy from our entire family (moms n dad). I was a bitten nervous. I had options like Creta, WRV etc apart from Duster. But I always had an eye on duster since the time I started earning. After a thorough s...
This car is worth to buy. I'm very happy that I made a very good choice for buying duster. It's truly a value for money car with no nonsense. During the final decision, I was confused between Duster and Hyundai Creta, but I chose duster as it is approx. 1 lakh rupees cheaper than Creta with same facilities. Final Words Just go for Duster...you will...
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
Best car in this segment, good for highway drive, off-roading and also comfortable in city drive. The best thing about this car is, it is very stable on the highway so you can enjoy the trip with Dusty. the back seat is very well mounted with proper leg space so very much comfortable in long drive.
As soon as we got it we christened him 'dingu'. From being our protector to companion duster has always been our support system during all long journeys. I recommend this car to all adventure loving people. Though it is sometimes too difficult to get it through a traffic block especially in a city like kochi, the comfort level inside the car is too...
Renault Duster AWD RxZ 110 PS has great pickup and mileage @13 km. After sales had initial issues with the air conditioner - identification of the problem took 50000 km of the initial run. After the AC issue, certain spare parts of the AWD had to be procured from Renault Chennai and Renault, France - Imagine the waiting time for such processes. Ser...
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Overall the outer looks and presence on the road is appealing. But it cost heavy on the pocket as the mileage is too low for a petrol car. The mileage after driving more than 11000 km is only 9.7. Mine is an automatic rxs and I feel like the gears are stuck while driving at low speed. If you talk about the features you will get less. Even the camer...
My buying experience is nice, duster is very comfortable, good pick up, nice mileage and good in off-road to drive, it has a good ground clearance, from my side it well designs by Renault and is looking also very good, in comparison to hatchback it good and affordable to each one who loves to drive in off-road thanks.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Renault Duster 2016-2019
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxECurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel STDCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition 85PS RXECurrently ViewingRs.9,75,375*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 SANDSTORM RXS 85 PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,000*EMI: Rs.20.0 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 SANDSTORM RXS 110 PSCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs.20.0 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxSCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxLCurrently ViewingRs.10,46,015*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition 85PS RXLCurrently ViewingRs.10,56,015*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 85PS Diesel RxZCurrently ViewingRs.11,19,900*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxLCurrently ViewingRs.11,26,655*EMI: Rs.19.6 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxL AMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,87,135*EMI: Rs.19.6 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*EMI: Rs.19.6 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxS AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZ AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,33,000*EMI: Rs.19.6 kmplAutomatic
- Duster 2016-2019 110PS Diesel RxZ AWDCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,900*EMI: Rs.19.72 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Adventure Edition RXZ AWDCurrently ViewingRs.13,88,655*EMI: Rs.19.72 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 1.5 Petrol RXECurrently ViewingRs.7,99,900*EMI: Rs.14.19 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RxECurrently ViewingRs.8,46,999*EMI: Rs.13.06 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 1.5 Petrol RXLCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs.14.19 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RXSCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*EMI: Rs.14.99 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RxLCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*EMI: Rs.13.06 kmplManual
- Duster 2016-2019 Petrol RXS CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs.14.99 kmplAutomatic
Trending Renault Cars