Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- All (1550)
- Mileage (429)
- Performance (196)
- Looks (444)
- Comfort (451)
- Engine (205)
- Interior (213)
- Power (187)
There is a lack of power but overall this a nice car in its own. Mileage is also very nice. There should be some comfort. More boot space. But at this price, we have better options such as xuv300, etc. In XUV300, more features than Brezza. Petrol engine's performance in Brezza is very bad.
In every term, whether it's cooling, engine power, comfort, space, infotainment or else outside view, it's the best in this price range. And also you'll get a Maruti brand tag which is good for many things, like service, resale value, and many other things. Driving it makes me feel like I'm sitting inside a powerful car, and the same is its power. ...
Now its 2year I'm using this car and I'm satisfied with this car in this budget, you can't get this much comfort and body at this price. Great car in this budget. The one thing I dislike about this is a 1.2L engine. A company should need to change this engine to at least 1.5L otherwise. Overall ok.
It has almost everything we want, in our budget. The main thing is that it comes to form Maruti. Reached my expectations, smooth ride, comfortable seats, and the legroom are quite decent to be right and the beefy powerfully engine gives a great pull. The manual transmission variant is a piece of cake, very fun to ride the motor. The auto gear trans...
Maruti Brezza is a very good SUV which is very spacious and stylish which has only one segment that is diesel, it's very smooth to drive it feels very comfortable and it also has a sporty look, Brezza gives a very good mileage compared to other companies SUV's and it has daylight lamps and fog lamps are given and it has a very good engine which has...
A compact SUV with maintains of high mileage hatchback Looks - 8/10 Mileage - 10/10 Performance - 8/10 Resailing value 7-8/10 as you know it is Maruti Interior and space 8/10 Comfort - 8/10 Loaded with features some like android auto, electronic ORVM,cruise control, double glove box, and restos long list with large boot capacity . A very good famil...
Vitara Brezza is one of the premium offerings from the house of Maruti Suzuki. I personally own the ZDI version. I consider the ZDI trim to be the most VFM. I have driven the car for almost 7500 km from December 2018 and I am truly satisfied over its performance. I will categorically mention the pros and cons. Pros: 1. Looks and stance of an SUV. L...
I have driven Vitara Brezza AMT and manual both. It is a complete package for Indian roads. It has a balanced power, fuel economy, good ground clearance, good comfort. The best car in this segment.
This car is overall very good and everything is good in this car. I am very happy after buying this car. There are some minor issues but no major issues. It is just amazing to drive. The overall safety of 4 stars just comforts me at a deep level. It looks good and very comfortable to drive.
Best in class is what come in my mind first. When i had taken the test drive of vitara brezza, i became fan of it and then i bought that car. Zdi version. Equipped with all the features that a car should have. Stearing controls, clinate control, back sensors and many more features makes this car a super hit. The drive is so comfortable that you can...
Luxurious but it's like the monster car to always ready for the race, long tour, etc. I brought this car fully top model ZDI+ it's also supported car play who has an iPhone it's easy to connect and never ever feeling like tiredness or something. Comfortable car big advantage is an SUV car to easy to drive for offroading.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-2020
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,004*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 LDiCurrently ViewingRs.7,62,742*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,004*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,742*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 VDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,742*24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDiCurrently ViewingRs.8,92,242*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,42,242*24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,87,742*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,03,552*24.3 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,37,742*24.3 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza 2016-2020 ZDi Plus AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.10,59,742*24.3 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Maruti Cars
- Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Vitara Brezza 2022Rs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 15, 2022
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022