Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
- All (22)
- Mileage (2)
- Performance (3)
- Looks (9)
- Comfort (5)
- Engine (3)
- Interior (3)
- Power (4)
I am really happy about traveling in this car. The pick-up for this car is really very good. Even in the rough road, the car is handled very easily and the tires are also well built. My father just bought this car last week and I am so lucky that he bought this Range Rover. The car also gives a very good mileage on high ways. The system in the car ...
Land Rover Range Rover is an Xtreme Car. When you are on the driving seat you will feel like the king of the road. It's totally a beast. If you want to buy a car by heart then this is the best of all. And its engine Is Awesome. The Looks Gives you the muscular and powerful feel. Seats are perforated. It comes in many colours so you have choices but...
Definitive big, luxury SUV. Frequently imitated, but rarely bettered or even equaled, the Range Rover has been around since the early Seventies. And even though that means it?s only a couple years shy of its fiftieth birthday, the Rangie is still only in its fourth generation. Exterior changes include a new grille and bumper, with larger vent blade...
Recognizable by its floating roof, this fuel-efficient Land Rover Range Rover did not ever compromise on capability or performance. Every time I see this car I feel like I am in a Hollywood movie. Stunning design. This car shows its presence on the road its lighting design also commendable the lining seems sharp the side looks aggressive and the in...
Range Rover is the benchmark of Land Rover because it is all about luxury and off-road and that's where range rover has its place at the top of land rover it has all the features and equipment which you don't even think in a luxury SUV. There are two types of range rover on sale in India, one is normal wheelbase and one is long wheelbase which is a...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As per user reviews the periodic maintenance cost of Range Rover Evoque is around Rs. 30k – 32k respectively. Moreover, we\'d suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 11 Jan 2020
Compare Variants of Land Rover Range Rover
- Range Rover 3.0 Diesel SWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.1,81,86,000*EMI: Rs. 4,13,48913.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 3.0 Diesel LWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.1,95,28,000*EMI: Rs. 4,43,94413.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 4.4 Diesel LWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,36,76,000*EMI: Rs. 5,38,10811.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 4.4 Diesel LWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,51,75,000*EMI: Rs. 5,72,13611.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 4.4 Diesel LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.3,92,95,000*EMI: Rs. 8,92,69011.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 3.0 Petrol LWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.1,95,28,000*EMI: Rs. 4,34,50413.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,13,99,000*EMI: Rs. 4,76,07313.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 5.0 Petrol SWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,60,38,000*EMI: Rs. 5,79,1407.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 5.0 Petrol SWB SVAB DynamicCurrently ViewingRs.3,25,22,000*EMI: Rs. 7,23,1987.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 5.0 Petrol LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.4,05,00,000*EMI: Rs. 9,00,4637.8 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Land Rover Cars