The Car I love

By for Volkswagen Vento 2013-09-11 16:30:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfort, easy handling, decent milage

Cons : Reckless driving can easily lower the mileage

Look and Style Decent styling , elegantly designed  Comfort Delivered as promised by VW. Suspensions are easy on the bumpy rides. Feels like gliding while driving in city traffic.  Pickup smooth pickup - power transmission is smooth, great fun in overtaking especially in 3rd grear. Easy on  the road even after 140km/hr. Feels like the car wants to go on and on! Mileage Got 16.9 km/L on highway, in city average 14.5 (both with AC on auto mode at 23 deg C) Best Features Comfort in driving, handling, gives confidence at higher speeds ( above 120Km/hr) Needs to improve Engine refining, somebody mentioned about engine noise in cabin which i never observed as a nuisance . Overall Experience The best experience i felt after driving rivals ( sunny, sx4, city, verna, verito). Drove 1250 kms in 11 days. the more I drive this machine , the more I love.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Stanley |21 Sep,2013 04:05:31 PM

I got recent mileage of 17 to 18.5 Km/L (avg) in moderate traffic without AC. driving under normal speeds (50 to 80 km/hr)

• anil |13 Nov,2014 10:55:19 PM

I am driving a vento hiline from the past 3 yars done 35000 km . Its performing great changed front brake drum so far.

• riten singla |02 Jul,2015 10:35:05 PM

I m driving this car from last 4.5 years and according to m it is just loot with ur pocket. The model I drive is diesel highline

• Arzan Katrak |24 Nov,2015 09:46:23 PM

Thanks for sharing your feedback