The car space and outlook are moderate. Safety is very good and the fuel consumption is also good. The engine capacity is amazing.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Volkswagen Taigun User Reviews
- All (63)
- Mileage (17)
- Performance (10)
- Looks (15)
- Comfort (21)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (6)
- Power (7)
- More ...
Have been driving Taigun Highline AT for quite some days daily to my office (18 km one way). Car is full of character and sometimes I feel I'm the quickest on road. Every...
- View All Taigun Reviews
Compare Variants of Volkswagen Taigun
- Taigun 1.0 TSI HighlineCurrently ViewingRs.13,39,900*EMI: Rs.29,78819.2 kmplManual
- Taigun 1.0 TSI Highline ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,79,900*EMI: Rs.32,84017.23 kmplAutomatic
- Taigun 1.0 TSI ToplineCurrently ViewingRs.15,39,900*EMI: Rs.34,14519.2 kmplManual
- Taigun 1.5 TSI GTCurrently ViewingRs.15,79,900*EMI: Rs.35,15118.47 kmplManual
- Taigun 1.0 TSI Topline ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,89,900*EMI: Rs.37,39617.23 kmplAutomatic
- Taigun 1.5 TSI GT PlusCurrently ViewingRs.18,59,900*EMI: Rs.41,26517.88 kmplAutomatic
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Taigun
Trending Volkswagen Cars
On Volkswagen Taigun :- Benefits up to Rs...