Excellent polo with much more

By for Volkswagen Polo 2016-11-07 13:56:07.0
  • Appearance

Firstly, I thought Volkswagen cars are too much expensive and maintenance wise too.

To clear my questions I went Volkswagen showroom and took test drive of Polo. Second I took reviews from Volkswagen car owner. Finally I read also about company's history and its engineering and more. It’s fantastic car vs other like 'I20'.

When I visit showroom of Volkswagen, Salesman explain well and I socked about its chases weight capacity (salesman standup on its side door chases). If car has good chases then it would be better impact capacity than others. Now It’s might be close to choose other one like ‘I20’. Volkswagen Polo now upgraded in new modal with lot more feature comparing with I20 and yes cruise control feature also. If your Volkswagen Polo car closed by every side you can open your crab door by inside to exit. VS Polo paints 7 level layer means good color capacity for long term. Nowadays I20 is more demanded with look and its feature but now Polo is competitive. Now look new Polo Allstar version has applied new some more feature like rear ac vent, wheel style, Allstart labeled dashboard interior etc. Polo has lot more versions like Polo, Polo GT, Polo Cross and upcoming Polo Allstar. Now about its maintenance of Volkswagen Polo, Volkswagen manufacturing its parts in Pune. So, Now easy avail parts and import duty less parts. People told me about not more Volkswagen service stations in India for services. I took survey in market about services and emergency help or services, but Volkswagen car owner has told me. Volkswagen car does not required mid time services and Volkswagen parts does not damage or workless easily and other way Volkswagen customer service supports road side assistant and services so, I will suggest Volkswagen Polo If you ask me.