I buy 2.8 AMT in Diesel Innova Crysta on 5th Sept.. just drive about 1500 kms..
-Great performance in power..70-80kms in just 5sec.
-balancing on turns
-Comfortably in 6-7 passenger also and you don't feel the power loss
-Eco Mode and Power Model (Much power is in Eco mode no need power mode)
- Leg and boot space
- Too Pricy (Lower AMT model cost me 19.5L and 2.5 L spend extra on it for accessories )
- Inside Plastic quality is little poor
- Too Co-sty so, company should give Auto Ac mode and buttons on steering in Lower model also
- There is no AMT model is in Medium model. AMT is available in Lower and Top model only . Top model cost is too high about Rs. 26 Lakhs.
- Carpet quality is also like Maruti
- No Projector lamp and Day Light LED.... should be in all models
- Outside noise of Air after 120 speed
- Front odometer etc looks is normal
company analysis and say that 14.99km average /ltr. but on ground it not true.. its showing 9 km/ltr. average. i run car mostly on highway b/w 80-120
So, from average side its very less... it should be min. b/w 11-12.
So, its thirsty crow of diesel...
- Back side look is normal... not better than as per today competitors e.g Hyundai.. audi.. BMW ... Etc..
- Tail Light design should be better ... it shuld be LED's design... its normal design.. doesn't give the feel of a costy MPV
-Company should launch anti-theft app for its too costy car... like Honda.. Company should take care of his car navigation through app... it will be great feature for buyers...
So, overall as per my experience if you need power and comfartness than go for innova... but it will be too heavy in daily running... its running cost is abount Rs. 6-8 per km...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals