Luxury on road

By for Toyota Innova 2016-06-28 08:21:28.0
  • Appearance

Innova has been known as a passenger carrier and I was initially sceptical about buying it as a family car. While buying the car I was considering Renault Duster. The price of top end model of Duster at that time was 13.xx lakhs. When I took a test drive, I realised the space in this car was not what I wanted. Paying another lakh rupees would get me a car that has much more space and has earned its respect as a trusted car.

I decided to go for Innova. I am using it for over two years now, the car has never given me trouble. It doesn't let you feel wanting for power even when carrying 7 adults. Rear AC vents ensure that the journey is pleasant in the last seat also. This is the only car which is truly a 7 seater car and a person loves to sit in the last seat. The only flip side of Innova as a family car is its size which becomes awkward when finding parking slots in busy markets. But then, it is no bigger than other luxury cars like Corolla or City. Highly recommended for those looking to buy SUV as a family car.