Rating of Toyota Innova

I
Ishaan Mahajan
for 2.5 VX (Diesel) 7 Seater
On: Dec 22, 2016 | 48 Views

HI! Guys I have Toyota Innova 2.5v. This car running good performance and good mileage. Working Great Condition My car run 76000 km . this car no accident no problem any advise my car over 4 yrs old. sound engine is outstanding. I started car in winter season working great but xuv 500 cant start in winter season very bad wasted my time of the years.My Innova colours is silver no scratch no dent. My innova is intelligent car when i unlock button on remote it start 30 seconds automatically lock system with security. I have bought used car innova in chandigarh with emi.That's why i have bought 55 inch sony tv that we have shifting. My innova is MPV Multi Premier Vehicles.AND FAMILY Car driver we use ac air conditioner cool interior car cool. Innova sound is good speaker surrounding every time. I have to turn on alarm system remote control. I also connect bluetooth to multimedia syster with back rear camera with no sensor it original all condition. Innova also run on sand or water like off road.

Com.

1. Remote control

2. Intercooler system

3. Bluetooth

4. Rear view camer

Pros

1. Navigation

2. Remote control alarm unlock/lock