Best in small segment car. Trust Toyota always. My Bumble Lee

By for Toyota Etios Liva 2014-2016 from Pondicherry 2012-01-11 20:02:20.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, Pick up in Petrol Version, Safety, Comfort ride even in biting roads

Cons : People say interiors are not good, but i felt it is good with a new look

Look and Style: When is comes to style Liva dominates all other hatch segment. It has a smiling grill to the front, looks of a sedan from the front and a stylish alignment to the back. Make sure you fix a rear spoiler, it adds more glamour to the car. Comfort: Liva is really comfortable for a family of 5 on a week end trip. This is one car where the middle person in the back dosent need to adjust with the other two. Adding to the rear side of the car the midddle portion of the bump has been minimised so the middle person can sit comfortably. Pickup: The petrol verson gives me an excellent mileage on long rides. It gave me almost 20km/l on long run. In city it gives me around 15 km. Also the gear box is easily accessbile and it is very easy to control. Liva gives an excellent pick up so far. Mileage: Decent mileage on Petrol version Best Features: Safety on all high end version, stylish, good pick up, good music system. Needs to improve: To me everything is fine. Probably diesel version should be less in cost. Overall Experience: Very much satisfied. This is my first car and i am really happy with it. Thank you Toyota.

• jerry |12 Jan,2012 08:44:12 PM

Yes, i heard that the interior was changed and displayed in Autoexpo2012. which is a full black interior. hope that is beautiful. is it so Rags?

Rags |12 Jan,2012 09:10:24 PM

Am not sure about that jerry. But it really sounds awesome to me.

• Bopanna |19 Jan,2012 03:54:54 PM

Yes Jerry. The interior colour is little darker in 2012 model. I got liva diesel on 17th of this month. I think toyota engineers did a fabulous job to bring the vehicle in a good shape. Still they have to rectify the marginal errors. I will post a detailed review after few days drive. It is really a wonderful experience to drive a Toyota vehicle. THANX TKM, THANX RAVINDU MORORS Rajajinagar.