Rating of Toyota Etios Liva 2014-2016

R
Rags
for V
On: Jan 11, 2012 | 4897 Views

Look and Style: When is comes to style Liva dominates all other hatch segment. It has a smiling grill to the front, looks of a sedan from the front and a stylish alignment to the back. Make sure you fix a rear spoiler, it adds more glamour to the car. Comfort: Liva is really comfortable for a family of 5 on a week end trip. This is one car where the middle person in the back dosent need to adjust with the other two. Adding to the rear side of the car the midddle portion of the bump has been minimised so the middle person can sit comfortably. Pickup: The petrol verson gives me an excellent mileage on long rides. It gave me almost 20km/l on long run. In city it gives me around 15 km. Also the gear box is easily accessbile and it is very easy to control. Liva gives an excellent pick up so far. Mileage: Decent mileage on Petrol version Best Features: Safety on all high end version, stylish, good pick up, good music system. Needs to improve: To me everything is fine. Probably diesel version should be less in cost. Overall Experience: Very much satisfied. This is my first car and i am really happy with it. Thank you Toyota.

Other Etios Liva 2014-2016 Reviews