Toyota Etios Liva a nice car at affordable price

By for Toyota Etios Liva 2014-2016 from Jaipur 2011-08-20 18:06:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Low price, good mileage.

Cons : Average interiors.

Look and Style I was looking for a good looking fuel efficient car at an affordable price and finally I have settled down with the new Toyota Etios Liva. Toyota Etios Liva price (on road) was around Rs 4.02 lakh. Its around two months since I purchased my new car. The exterior of the Toyota Etios Liva is not just attractive but also well balanced. I am very much impressed with its design. Comfort This is where this car scores a bit low. But the quality of the interiors are not very very bad either, they are just okay. I can place it just above Ford Figo and below all other hatchbacks. The comfort level provided by the car is not best in class. The car also lacks a automatic climate control AC. Pickup The engine used in this hatchback is very responsive and exhibits the true class of Toyota. One has to rely on 1st gear. However, once one can move to 3, 4 and 5th gear, it is a fun car to drive. Mileage Talking about the fuel efficiency my Toyota Etios Liva provides me a mileage of 18 Kmpl on highways and around 16 Kmpl on city conditions. Best Features The feature I like most in my Toyota Etios Liva is its looks and price. Apart from this it is a very fuel efficient car. As high fuel efficiency is a boon where the petrol prices are on hike. Furthermore, Gear shifting of the car is a breeze. Needs to improve I am quite unhappy with the interiors of the car. The interiors are not very comfortable and have ordinary looks. Overall Experience Although I am quite unhappy with its interiors but overall I think in the recent market scenario its very difficult to get a good looking car, fuel efficient car at such a affordable price.

• J S CHHABRA |22 Aug,2011 03:58:22 PM

I agree with the review,

• dr v k solomon |23 Aug,2011 05:37:25 PM

I HAVE TO REALLY TRY AND SEE OUTWORD APPEARANCE IS GOOD

• v.g.pimparkar |24 Aug,2011 08:51:14 AM

is it available with auto transmission?

• Dharmendra Nalwaya |24 Aug,2011 09:57:45 AM

When will its Diesel version be launched ?

• Nitesh kumar |24 Aug,2011 04:16:34 PM

when diesel version will come with great interior???????

• Pady |24 Aug,2011 09:38:42 PM

I agree with ur comments and I am worried as i have just seen only one car in the market. I am planning to go for a G option

• DJ |25 Aug,2011 08:50:23 PM

I purchaced Toyoto Etios Liva G a month back and its really a good car. Except interiors everything like milage, look, pickup, space is good. I would say that it is the best car in hatchback segment.

Vinay |30 Aug,2011 08:24:09 PM

Even i bought liva g a month back. But I am not sure of the mileage? how much mileage did u get? Pls let me know

rajat srivastava |12 Oct,2011 09:36:49 PM

does d G version has power steering?? n wats so wrong with d interior?? plz reply on my mail as i'm planning to buy it.

jerry |25 Dec,2011 12:21:53 AM

yes it has power steering. the interior is good and durable but dull colored since the car was aimed for rough use with very low maintenance they use greyish black which look dull. so the dirt wont be shown outside and hence don't need frequent maintenance.

• scottemc |26 Aug,2011 01:21:33 PM

I suppose On Road price is more than 4.02 Lacks as mentioned in the review...

• MN Qutub |29 Aug,2011 05:17:24 AM

what is ex showrom price

• rajesh |04 Sep,2011 03:14:24 PM

I got the car about 25 days ago... not yet gone for 1st service... but still am able to reach 90-95kph at just 2000rpm.... I drove volkswagon polo and the new swift... it was good to drive the steering in polo is hard and the car vibrates at 4000 rpm itself....the new swift is good to drive but not a good car for family it lacks in space for rear passengers... i10 is just a bit above santro....punto is a car with low power i drove my friends punto emotion it has a good interior but u wont get a good driving comfort.... but my opinion will be LIVA the best cat in the segment.... thang god i din wait for the new swift i got my car before the swift was launched......COME ON LIVA....LIV TMRO 2DAY

asheesh khare |10 Sep,2011 04:19:05 PM

no comfort in punto? offffffff what a fun

• srinivas |19 Nov,2011 05:01:04 PM

i am planning for toyota liva G of GD kindly mail the futures of the car

• harpal |24 Nov,2011 08:01:48 AM

i want to purchase new diesel car. Pl some one tell me, what should i purchase toyota liva, nissan micra or figo ?

jerry |25 Dec,2011 12:27:55 AM

liva good for family. nissan micra is again a good car but not for family.

• AMIT PARASHAR |14 Mar,2012 01:27:30 AM

I THINK LIVA IS VALUE FOR MONEY.IT'S G VARIANT HAS ALL ESSENTIAL FEATURES.BUT WHAT ABOUT STRENGTH OF BODY.

AMIT |14 Mar,2012 01:31:59 AM

$$$$$$$$

• nilkanth |17 Apr,2012 11:27:44 PM

my daily ruunning is about 54km, Ihave choose Live petrol, disel, ford disel and bravio pertol pl. advise