Tata Zest:Masculine car, my dream car, value for money

By for Tata Zest 2016-08-05 15:55:28.0
  • Appearance

When I planned to sell my old car and take a new one, I gone through the different car sites and took 3 months to take decision to buy a car. I went to Show rooms of Maruti and then to Tata, I show my family Maruti desire then Tata Zest. I had only about six lakhs of rupees to buy a car. My son along with my wife and daughter got into the car and at once we all amazed to know that this is the car we wanted to take home. The car was spacious, comfortable, loaded with tons of features for the first in class. Two air bags on the dash board given me feelings of safety. The ground clearance was also very good in class, later I found very useful for me to use the car on the country roads. The boot space proven itself when we gone for outings to long drives with family friends. The steering controls of music system and blue tooth facilities are just fantastic to use, without much interruption with driving. When gone for test drive I just could believe that Tata had made such a wonderful car, silent and smooth drive. First in class multi drive option can be felt if you go for a terrain drive. I found it very useful as I drive it onto ups and downs of the hilly roads in my home town. The chrome lines of the car and the signature are just adding fantastic looks to the car. The car body itself with a deadly combination of alloy wheels gives me a pleasure of riding a masculine car. The adjustable driving seat and the adjustable steering makes you adjustable to have a tired free driving experience. The interior is also very lovable with dual tone dash board finish with spacious glove box with comfortable bucket seats which fits to me and my family. My daughter used to take a nap as soon as she gets into the car and the car gets rolling with music. The aerodynamic design of the car makes me feel smooth and road gripping drive in any season. As entered the car you will have feeling of owning a very good sedan, which is clearly differentiate from others.This is the car that Tata had made with fantastic design, out of the line, just amazing. The value for money.At last I got my dream car.