Rating of Tata Nano

Poor Car

B
Baranidaran M
On: Jul 03, 2017 | 541 Views

I own Tata Nano. The car has ran 30,500 KMS till now.I bought this car in Jan 2013. I believed that the car's maintainence would be around Rs.2000/- per yea, as informed by your sales team.

But to my suprise, the last service for the car costed Rs 13,523 /-

The following are the problems reported by concord service people,

The head light got spoiled (very dim), Drive shaft is fautly, Break Cylinders leaking, Break Lining is faulty, Engine Bed is damaged, fog lamp is not working, car-horn is not working (for which I have been recommend to change the entire steering set),and the mileage was only 15 KM/Litre and the service people were to charge Rs 1500 more for checking the mileage of the car (which I didn't agree).

And even before that,
AC not working (Gas leaked, problem with the condenser) ,
Clucth Plate got damaged (Totally gone)
front glass is very dull and gives high glares during night.
power windows not working,
speed-o-meter not working,and
even the plastic containers given near the dashboard were not locking properly (poor quality plastics).

A car which had ran only 30,500 KMS till now has got so many wear and tear. A very poor quality product from tata. If you have sales targets for your service team, I advice not to expolit your customers like this.

I bought this car after convincing my family members that it is a low maintenance pocket friendly car and it is from prestigious tata group. Just the last year alone I spent nearly Rs.50,000/- on this car. Now, I am really ashamed to have bought this car. Its a very bad decision I had made.

Other Nano Reviews