Tata Nano Images
- 360 View
- Road Test
Nano Interior & Exterior Images
Nano design highlights
The cheapest Automatic car in India
Fuel Efficient – Delivers close to 20kmpl in combination (city and highway)
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Tata Nano
- Nano XECurrently ViewingRs.2,36,447*EMI: Rs.23.9 kmplManual
- Nano XMCurrently ViewingRs.2,72,223*EMI: Rs.23.9 kmplManual
- Nano XTCurrently ViewingRs.2,92,667*EMI: Rs.23.9 kmplManual
- Nano XMACurrently ViewingRs.3,14,815*EMI: Rs.21.9 kmplAutomatic
- Nano XTACurrently ViewingRs.3,34,768*EMI: Rs.21.9 kmplAutomatic
- Nano CNG XMCurrently ViewingRs.2,96,662*EMI: Rs.36.0 km/kgManualKey Features
- Booster-Assisted Brakes
- Sharp Leak Detection
- Interlock Sensor
Looks User Reviews of Tata Nano
Rate & Review
- All (161)
- Looks (48)
- Interior (14)
- Space (46)
- Seat (21)
- Experience (28)
- Style (19)
- Boot (8)
- More ...
Recently bought Nano automatic. Although I have Figo and Ecosport automatic, Nano is my favorite for city drive. Nano story would be remembered in management books as gr...
In the age of costly and bulky cars Tata Nano is the option to travel smoothly in city traffic as it is small from outside and spacious from inside unlike its rivals. In ...
I have always had a high opinion about our very own " salt to software group " - the Tata group. As an Indian, I always felt that we should support Indian Brands 100%. Th...
I clearly remember I was in Haji Ali - Mumbai when my dad called up and said that I'm buying a car! We, in our lives never thought that we would buy a car but here we go,...
- View All Nano Looks Reviews