Rating of Tata Nano

Our First Astonishing Car,Nano!

b
barkha
On: Dec 30, 2016 | 91 Views

I clearly remember I was in Haji Ali - Mumbai when my dad called up and said that I'm buying a car! We, in our lives never thought that we would buy a car but here we go, we bought a second-hand grey Tata Nano. It was used by a doctor earlier so the condition of the car was very well maintained, it looked like a brand new showroom unboxed car. We had the car but no one in the house knew how to drive it. My mum joined a driving class same day, her first class was in the evening 8 pm. She practised on the driving school car first and then started driving our Nano. For beginners, this car is just perfect. A compact car, easy to park in small spaces, decent pickup, cost efficient. However, it is not good for people for drive upper version engines but for us, it was just the perfect. Out driving teacher made us practice on hill, muddy surface and highway, where the performance of the car was amazing. We never faced any difficulty. But somehow manual steering was a little difficult. Power windows and AC were also some good features with music system for short rides with friends. It was a little noisy at the rear but that's okay. Talking about the space, it wasn't much comfy in the front but the rear was better. It is ideal for 4 people to sit comfortably but we 5 easily got accommodated 5th one being my little brother. Fuel efficiency was also keeping our pocket happy. So we used this for family travel on weekends in the city. If you ask us about the long drive, yes we took this car once to Lonavala, it was quite a smooth journey in moderate speed. I used this car for outings in the city with my friends also, where music system and AC performance was outstanding. We have very good memories with this car. It was not only a gift but a blessing for my parents to own a car. We were the first in our entire family circle to own a car. You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a car! Cheers!

Other Nano Reviews