Dreams Comes True
Dreams Comes True
Fantabulous SUV at a decent price. An SUV that fulfils the dream of an enthusiast and requirement of the family. A car that very well knows how to accommodate not only passenger but luggage as well. Robust feel in a polite way. The perfect harmony between man and machine. A feel of positiveness once you are in Duster.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Renault Duster
Renault Duster User Reviews
- All (208)
- Mileage (34)
- Performance (36)
- Looks (29)
- Comfort (56)
- Engine (31)
- Interior (20)
- Power (26)
- More ...
I have had a Renault Duster RXL (O) since November 2012 and have clocked 105000 km in the last 8.5 years. My use is mostly on highways but has used it off roads on few oc...
The Duster is a nice car as long as it runs. There are two issues with the car. First that there are few service centers with well-trained mechanics for trouble shooting....
Good car. Excellent ride quality even on the worst roads of our Maharashtra state. Ergonomics needs to be improved. Huge boot space. Overall if you are looking for r...
Worse experience within 20 days had an issue with engine abs got to break down. Maintenance is too high min 20k, build quality is not up to mark, have gear shifting ...
- View All Duster Reviews
Compare Variants of Renault Duster
- Duster RXZCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 21,28316.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXE TurboCurrently ViewingRs.11,27,050*EMI: Rs. 24,83016.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXS TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,205,050*EMI: Rs. 26,53216.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXZ TurboCurrently ViewingRs.12,65,050*EMI: Rs. 27,83916.42 kmplManual
- Duster RXS Turbo CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,65,050*EMI: Rs. 30,01116.42 kmplAutomatic
- Duster RXZ Turbo CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,25,050*EMI: Rs. 31,31816.42 kmplAutomatic
Trending Renault Cars
On Renault Duster :- Exchange Bonus up to ...