Awesome it is!

By for Renault Duster 2016-06-30 21:55:44.0
  • Appearance

My one of the favourite car is the Duster. I bought it in July 2016. It has exciting features like its interior, its alloys, etc. Its ground clearance is excellent.  I loved its audio system. The most I loved is its voice. Even my father loves this car, and I loved all its colour. I would say thanks to all Renault people who have designed this car. But I just got upset due its cooling system, it was not too much effective. I just hated Renault's service. Their service is not too good. When our car arrived at the showroom, I asked them why it has muddy spots on it. They said that it had travelled from Delhi to Jammu by road. They don't have arranged a truck to carry it. That disappointed me very much. However, they cleaned the car, but I didn't like it. I was also disappointed when they said us that it has no parking camera. But I loved one thing about Renault that they made us test drive the top model of the Duster. I loved it very much. But still I like Renault because they have not done just a car, they have made a great car which I loved very much. At last, I want to say that please improve your service. Rest of things are excellent.