Bought MG Hector Sharp DCT petrol in March 2020. Before buying take a test drive of Creta, Seltos also and you will see the difference. So spacious. The only issue is the mileage and if you do not have much concern towards mileage. Excellent car in terms of space, comfort, and features.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on MG Hector
MG Hector User Reviews
- All (73)
- Mileage (23)
- Performance (12)
- Looks (10)
- Comfort (26)
- Engine (5)
- Interior (5)
- Power (1)
- More ...
MG Hector is no doubt the best in the segment. Its comfort, features, safety features, build quality, looks, boot space, cabin space, mileage, performance and e...
MG is spacious and offers a lot of features. The mileage of sharp diesel is around 10 in city and 13 on the highway. Mg hector is comfortable at low speeds but tends to w...
- View All Hector Reviews
Compare Variants of MG Hector
- Hector Style MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,17,800*EMI: Rs. 29,093Manual
- Hector Super MTCurrently ViewingRs.14,16,800*EMI: Rs. 31,231Manual
- Hector Hybrid Super MTCurrently ViewingRs.14,77,800*EMI: Rs. 32,544Manual
- Hector Hybrid Smart MTCurrently ViewingRs.16,03,800*EMI: Rs. 35,265Manual
- Hector Smart CVTCurrently ViewingRs.16,79,800*EMI: Rs. 36,883Automatic
- Hector Smart DCTCurrently ViewingRs.16,79,800*EMI: Rs. 36,895Automatic
- Hector Hybrid Sharp MTCurrently ViewingRs.17,37,800*EMI: Rs. 38,163Manual
- Hector Sharp CVTCurrently ViewingRs.18,37,800*EMI: Rs. 40,334Automatic
- Hector Sharp DCTCurrently ViewingRs.18,37,800*EMI: Rs. 40,298Automatic
Trending MG Cars