In the recent increase in fuel pricing, it is very important to see the average mileage for any vehicle. MG has quoted 14 per Km but the average is up to 2000km- 5 per km which is a little bit of concern. Overall, the car performance is good with all features but MG needs to work on this else you might not get the market share and desired customer base.
- 12 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on MG Hector
MG Hector User Reviews
- All (115)
- Mileage (35)
- Performance (19)
- Looks (14)
- Comfort (37)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (7)
- Power (3)
- More ...
The MG Hector is a phenomenal car in every way. The British Motor Company facelifted the iconic Hector in January 2021, which turned everyone's head towards. So was I whe...
I have MG Hector sharp 1.5 DCT petrol model. Best in everything except mileage. It's an automatic variant. Best in this segment. It's almost a year and no issues yet.
- View All Hector Reviews
Compare Variants of MG Hector
- Hector Style MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,49,800*EMI: Rs.30,211Manual
- Hector Shine MTCurrently ViewingRs.1,451,800*EMI: Rs.31,903Manual
- Hector Shine CVTCurrently ViewingRs.15,71,800*EMI: Rs.34,974Automatic
- Hector Hybrid Smart MTCurrently ViewingRs.1,644,800*EMI: Rs.36,119Manual
- Hector Smart CVTCurrently ViewingRs.17,12,800*EMI: Rs.38,033Automatic
- Hector Smart DCTCurrently ViewingRs.17,07,800*EMI: Rs.37,918Automatic
- Hector Hybrid Sharp MTCurrently ViewingRs.1,777,800*EMI: Rs.39,027Manual
- Hector Sharp CVTCurrently ViewingRs.18,82,800*EMI: Rs.41,704Automatic
- Hector Sharp DCTCurrently ViewingRs.18,77,800*EMI: Rs.41,583Automatic
Trending MG Cars
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...