I have driven 13000 km in approx 6+ months. Almost tested all features. The Interior is modern with great comfort. The torque is fabulous. This car is by far the most likable SUV in India. Best for long drives. Powerful steering wheel. Beats the traffic faster. Smooth experience. Easily maintainable.
- 1 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
MG Hector 2021-2023 User Reviews
- All (179)
- Mileage (67)
- Performance (29)
- Looks (29)
- Comfort (59)
- Engine (15)
- Interior (16)
- Power (4)
- More ...
MG Hector had many features that were attractive but the 1.5 turbo-petrol engine's 250Nm of torque and six-speed manual transmission made all the difference. All despite ...
It is a very nice family car. Every seat is very comfortable, the rear seats have plenty of legroom moreover the boot space is huge. It takes the family to any destinatio...
The driving experience is also nice and very easy to manage. It offers a premium luxurious look. The maintenance is somewhat expensive but affordable. It costs roughly Rs...
- View All Hector 2021-2023 Reviews
Write your Comment on MG Hector 2021-2023
In less than 2yrs and 40K Kms my vehicle has a cylinder blocked. The mfg dont own the responsibility. The engine is sub standard , when you contact the mfg, they simply say contact dealer.
Trending MG Cars
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 05, 2023
- MG Marvel XRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- MG RC-6Rs.18.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 15, 2023
- MG 3Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 06, 2023
- MG Baojun 510Rs.11.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 15, 2023