Bought Hector (5 seaters) Sharp CVT 1.5 L in May 2021. Very good on comfort, luxury, and ride quality. Really disappointed with the mileage. In the city for a 9KM ride, I got a mileage of 6.6. I was really disappointed since I would have expected at least the mileage of 8.5 to 9 in the city and highway at 11 or 12. I told the dealership about low mileage and a technical member came for a drive, and the way he was driving I am pretty sure if you drive like this in India, you will reach nowhere. He told me the mileage is 12 in the city. it's absolutely BS
- 16 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on MG Hector
5km/L AVG.. SHARP PETROL CVT.. THIS CAR IS A GAS GUZZLER.. SPOKE TO SERVICE CENTER & THEY SAID THIS IS NORMAL.
I am planning for MG hector but concerned about milage, any suggesations ?
Don't buy mileage is only 6-7 and no service
MG Hector User Reviews
- All (107)
- Mileage (33)
- Performance (17)
- Looks (14)
- Comfort (36)
- Engine (9)
- Interior (7)
- Power (3)
- More ...
Mg Hector is a good car. But there is no safety for back seaters. Truly they have to give more comfort to back seated also. One more thing they have to increase service s...
- View All Hector Reviews
Compare Variants of MG Hector
- Hector Style MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,49,800*EMI: Rs. 30,211Manual
- Hector Shine MTCurrently ViewingRs.14,51,800*EMI: Rs. 31,903Manual
- Hector Shine CVTCurrently ViewingRs.15,71,800*EMI: Rs. 34,974Automatic
- Hector Hybrid Smart MTCurrently ViewingRs.1,637,800*EMI: Rs. 35,970Manual
- Hector Smart CVTCurrently ViewingRs.17,12,800*EMI: Rs. 38,033Automatic
- Hector Smart DCTCurrently ViewingRs.17,07,800*EMI: Rs. 37,918Automatic
- Hector Hybrid Sharp MTCurrently ViewingRs.17,69,800*EMI: Rs. 38,854Manual
- Hector Sharp CVTCurrently ViewingRs.18,82,800*EMI: Rs. 41,704Automatic
- Hector Sharp DCTCurrently ViewingRs.18,77,800*EMI: Rs. 41,583Automatic
Trending MG Cars