Very bad mileage in DCT version. In long drives it is giving an average of 8 km/ltr and also not that great features compared to other vehicles.
- 4 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on MG Hector
The milage of the car totally depends on the driving style and maintenance of the car, this is the reason every car offers different milage on the city and different on highway rides.
MG Hector User Reviews
- All (55)
- Mileage (11)
- Performance (7)
- Looks (8)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (3)
- Power (1)
- More ...
I would like to share my feedback about the MG Hector 2021 CVT Sharp after driving it for 25 days. The car is much comfortable to drive and has good legroom space for all...
- View All Hector Reviews
Compare Variants of MG Hector
- Hector Style MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,17,800*EMI: Rs. 29,324Manual
- Hector Super MTCurrently ViewingRs.14,16,800*EMI: Rs. 31,459Manual
- Hector Hybrid Super MTCurrently ViewingRs.14,77,800*EMI: Rs. 32,770Manual
- Hector Hybrid Smart MTCurrently ViewingRs.16,03,800*EMI: Rs. 35,487Manual
- Hector Smart DCTCurrently ViewingRs.16,79,800*EMI: Rs. 37,115Automatic
- Hector Smart CVTCurrently ViewingRs.16,84,800*EMI: Rs. 37,214Automatic
- Hector Hybrid Sharp MTCurrently ViewingRs.17,42,800*EMI: Rs. 38,474Manual
- Hector Sharp DCTCurrently ViewingRs.18,37,800*EMI: Rs. 40,514Automatic
- Hector Sharp CVTCurrently ViewingRs.18,42,800*EMI: Rs. 40,633Automatic
Trending MG Cars