Rating of Maruti Wagon R

S
Siddhart nene
for LX DUO BSIII
On: Oct 13, 2010 | 1715 Views

Look and Style: Maruti Wagon R is an average scorer according to me in terms of looks and styling. The car has average looking exteriors and interiors with common features and highlights. I personally like the height that the car is gifted with as it leads to tremendous comfort inside and also makes the passengers sitting inside feel good on signals and other standing points where the passengers seem to be looking up to them. The interiors can really be done in a more stylish and elegant way as the current dashboard and upholstery are not really great.

Comfort: My car is one of the most comfortable hatchbacks I have ever driven. As I mentioned above the height of the car offers good sitting comfort and the seating too is very comfortable. The driver's seat is very well placed and offers great comfort even on long journeys. Many times we have travelled to distant locations and it used to be 5 members sitting comfortably and spaciously. Pickup: The pick of the car is good and does not require a great effort from the driver's side. The moment one keys in the car, it glides like water. The accelerator is soft and smooth that helps me drive the vehicle even in the midst of crowded traffic conditions.

Mileage: I am not sure on how the mileage should be calculated effectively but my friend calculated it for me and informed that the mileage of the car is around 15 kmpl in city areas which I feel is pretty good.  I have got the Duo model, which provides me with an option of LPG as a fuel that certainly makes the car more fuel efficient and an economical buy.

Best Features: The best features in the car include smooth acceleration, great pick up, comfortable seating capacity, fuel efficiency and a complete value for money  price.

Needs to improve: I really feel that the company needs to improve the looks of the car as they are way too simple and lack a sense of style. The dashboard looks very pale and lacks any interesting feature. Although the company has recently launched a new version of the car, I still feel that the looks need to be worked on.

Overall Experience: I and my complete family are really happy with our purchase as the car has never disappointed us whether in terms of performance or in terms of providing us value for our hard earned money.

Other Wagon R Reviews