I am driving Wagon R 1.2 L AMT for 2 years, I did a very good selection by opting for AMT, the new model is very spacious and has good height, I drive at an average of 60km in the City and 90km on highways, I am getting an average mileage of 20kmpl without AC, and 16Kmpl with AC, till now there are no problems, very good performance by my car till now.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Maruti Wagon R 2013-2022 User Reviews
- All (1428)
- Mileage (449)
- Performance (184)
- Looks (359)
- Comfort (500)
- Engine (226)
- Interior (175)
- Power (182)
- More ...
I like the ride quality and features of the car, but I request Maruti to provide safe products instead of cheap prices. We are ready to give another 1lac to 1.5 lac ...
- View All Wagon R 2013-2022 Reviews
Write your Comment on Maruti Wagon R 2013-2022
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Maruti Brezza 2022Rs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 30, 2022
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- Maruti S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022