Rating of Maruti Wagon R

R
Rakesh Nayak
for LXI
On: Nov 15, 2016 | 18 Views

Sneaking through narrow lanes and following the busy traffic, you can go for Wagon R, the good car for budget and handling.Superb Features Easy maintenance, Small yet Spacious Cabin Space gives Hassle Free driving experience and most importantly renowned Maruti Service Network. the service has been good as ever before.

This is a good car for a middle-class family with good mileage and decent looks.I own this care for 4 yrs and till date, I have spent not much on this. Apart from regular service, there has been not mush of any problem. As far as my last 8000 Kms with my car is concerned, its been awesome to have a vehicle like this. Whenever I go on long drive it's been much more comforting through the western ghats as the handling becomes easy.

I can suggest this car to all without hesitation. I get mileage around 16-17 kmpl. This car can give you the satisfaction that you are looking for the car in the market. A big package in small size.

One suggestion is that the car should also have better safety features for a nominal price other than that this car is simply best for city ride.

Other Wagon R Reviews