Rating of Maruti Wagon R

Maruti Wagon R - Best And Budget Car For Small Family

A
Ashish Shrivastav
On: Aug 16, 2016 | 215 Views

In 2015, my Dad purchased Maruti Wagon R (Maroon Red).  I liked this car because its best and within budget for us. I love only black colour cars but I like this one - Maroon Red. This car's external look is really good. If we talk about the interior I must say I love it. The dashboard is really great and has very much space. Steering Wheel and others are good too. Seats are very comfortable. For safety, I object that there are no airbags in the car. Audio Speaker is so much loudest but very clear.

AC and other controls are just good.

Without any doubt, I honestly say that you can go on a long drive in Maruti Wagon R.

But as I already told for safety 'no air bags'. I don't like this! No air bags could be dangerous for who drive the car.

We haven't seen any problem with the engine, tyre or fuel since the purchase.

Door and Windows have automatic lock features. Front door's window has automatic up-down feature. But on driver side, you have full doors and window control. You can lock all doors and up-down of the window through drive side.

Headlights and Backlights are good.

Car's security sensor is too much sensitive. If you just touch the bonut, or forcibly open door or do anything while the car is locked, the sensor is  instantly activated.

I recommended this car to all small family.

Other Wagon R Reviews