Maruti Celerio
    Renault KWID
    Renault KWID
    Rs   2.67 - 4.64 Lakh*
    Compare Cars

Good hachback car but low in perfomance

By for Maruti Wagon R 2016-12-30 16:38:28.0
  • Appearance

I suggest PLEASE read till end IF YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO BUY WAGON R .. I would like to describe by steps 1.Thought of purchasing a car with in budget of 3-4 lac 2.So my first choice was Alto 800, but its too small for my family( we are 5 members ) 3.After a deep thought Changed my mind to buy wagon r ( that time they are running offer of up to 40 k discount, LATER discovered they run the offer 365 days ) 4.Happily bought my NEW FIRST CAR. 5.VERY SMOOTH NICE CAR, (Showroom guys given a small chocolate box may be worth 10 Rs. )+some gift vouchers+5 liter petrol coupon. 6.Filled the tank full petrol. 7.After 260 kms fuel meter started blinking ..( thought that we run more AC and its the month of January and its hot ..) 8.After 30 days got a call for my first service 9.I took my car to their service center and i was VERY VERY HAPPY with their WELCOME but my happiness gone in just 2 minutes when i REJECTED them from doing TEFLON protection and RUST PROTECTION...I became strangers to them. 10.Service done!! Overall about the service..OK!! 11.Till Second service which is after 6 months .. I found that their is very low pickup and very low . 12.When i visited for Second service i told them about the pick up they told me that its a K series engine so ,for better mileage their will be a LESS PICKUP and when i told them about the mileage they replied IN CITY CONDITIONS the average will be 12-14 only BUT I AM GETTING ONLY 10KMPL....No response from SERVICE Persons. 13.Finally second service Done!! 14.Now i am only getting 10 KMPL in city conditions .( on highway i got around 16 KMPL on express highway only ) 15. Now 9500 KMS done with my wagon r with in the spam of 10 months around 75000 petrol it has been consumed with less pickup EVEN MORE LESS PICK UP IF AC IS ON...If you get any ghat road type then you have to use 1 or 2 gear with compulsorily AC off. 16. And waiting for my 3 rd service which will in next 2 months ( Dec 2013 ) LETS HOPE FOR GOOD SERVICE AND MILEAGE ...HOPE 17.Last but not the least I got a feedback mail from MARUTI about their service I replied what i mentioned in this mail...GUESS what .,,that was the last mail from them..ha ha ( as expected ) My suggestions Go for CNG or diesel vehicle. or try any other CAR. my email id is guptakartik605@gmail.com you can contact me any time for this.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April