Rating of Maruti Wagon R

Good Car Specially for City Drive

Good Car Specially for City Drive

It might not be the most stylish car in available car in same segment , but it is still nice and comfortable in terms of height & riding. The dashboard could have been more stylishly done. It does look a bit too simple. Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox It's good. Nothing out-of-the-world but at this range, it's great. Never had problems with gear shifts. Ride Quality & Handling Fantastic in specially city ride. This is the car for like first timer is good i think. Very easy to handle the car. Better for city-driving but fair enough for a highway drive also. And like 'Maruti-Suzuki', brand and nice service center availability done the easiest things to buyer in terms of service. I have the LXI model for so many years now. Obviously fuel efficiency has gone down but this car has never let me down ever. I love my car. Finally the car can be improved in terms of width and interior along with some more sporty design later on. In safety terms ABS can be added from base variant. However I love my car very much ......

A