Big Car feeling in a Small car!
Big Car feeling in a Small car!
Maruti Suzuki is the first name that any middle-class person will suggest! Pan-India service centers, cheap spare parts, and most trusted Indian Car Manufacturer are just some of the things which you would be told off! Wagon R is one of the cars that exemplifies what Maruti stands for in the mind of the Indian Consumers! The Get-in-and-drive design of the Wagon R makes it easy for even a 6 feet tall guy to get in and out of the car effortlessly! The Leg space for the front seats as well as the back are comfortable and the car feels spacious! It is a classic 5 seater, although for the overweight ones it might be 2 plus 1 child in the back! If it is just two of you, the rear seats can be folded up creating a huge space in the back. We have sometimes used this for carrying household mini-cupboards, chairs etc stuff during shifting homes! ;) The Car feels zippy and ideal for the inter-city driving, sitting and handling comfort makes it easy for long distances. When you are driving, the design makes it east to be in control, leaving minimum distance around you especially which helps in the ease of parking in tight spaces. The driving comfort is good and the controls are accessible which makes it second nature for using the other controls while driving. The air conditioning of the car is good and even though there are no vent for the back, still the cooling spreads evenly and we have never had a complaint from the back seats about the cooling. The fuel efficiency of the car is decent, giving about 13-14 kmpl average for inner city driving and close to 17-20 on highways! The boot space is sufficient for a small family and car feels safe, suitable for weekend trips. The best part of the car is been its reliability as till date we have never had a single instance where the car has behaved erratically or given any mechanical or electrical issue. The yearly maintenance of the car is not much when you compare it with other cars of a similar budget. Coming to the downside, I feel the car needed some more power and spin to be more fun! Also, the color options for the cars are somewhat limited and it would have been good if the brand went for some more bold rather than to play within the limits! The dashboard is efficient but boring and lacks color and textures. Coming to the safety, the car doesn't completely give you a feeling of complete safety, the suspension feels bumpy and driving on the potholed roads of Mumbai is a nightmare sometimes! The gearbox sometimes does feel smooth enough and feels like it is getting stuck sometimes especially while taking a reverse. Overall the car is fantastic for a small family, as it gives you decent safety and driving pleasure within a budget of 3-5 lacs! If you are thinking of buying your first car, then this is one of the first cars you should consider! Wish you all the best of driving pleasure. Be safe! Always wear a seatbelt when you drive!
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Wagon R
Maruti Wagon R User Reviews
- All (1266)
- Mileage (389)
- Performance (149)
- Looks (339)
- Comfort (446)
- Engine (214)
- Interior (167)
- Power (173)
- More ...
- View All Wagon R Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Wagon R
- Wagon R LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,45,500*EMI: Rs. 9,56321.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R LXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,52,500*EMI: Rs. 9,69921.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,97,500*EMI: Rs. 10,60921.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,13,501*EMI: Rs. 11,04421.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI Opt 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,20,500*EMI: Rs. 11,18121.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,37,500*EMI: Rs. 11,42721.79 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R VXI AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,44,500*EMI: Rs. 11,56421.79 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R ZXI 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,48,000*EMI: Rs. 11,73921.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI AMT 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,60,500*EMI: Rs. 12,00020.52 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R VXI AMT Opt 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,67,500*EMI: Rs. 12,13720.52 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R ZXI AMT 1.2Currently ViewingRs.594,800*EMI: Rs. 12,41620.52 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Wagon R :- Consumer offer up to ...