Hi, If you are looking at this review as something which will explain the disc brake powers, power lags, gear softness and stuff well , its doesn't. I am a normal person who loves driving, and when the car gets bad, I give t to service.
So, as a normal driver perspective and not a self made automobile engineer, let me give you some reviews about the car.
1. Well to start with..wwhen you drive it, yes people do look to see what is driving and who is driving. Yes it does happen on road.
2. After 3 months of driving, yes I feel I can overtake any car on road, but ovb leaving behind Porche, Bmw, Audi, Laddrover stuff. So that means if you get a honda city or civic starting with you, with pedals pressed for highest pickup in those cars, you still can overtake them in less than 10 seconds....anyday.
3. Yes, the design grows on you, and slowly you will learn two things. the front corners are angled and like polygons and not like a rectangle, and no. two point is while looking from top you will learn that the car shape is not a rectangle, but slightly tapered in the middle like a napkin, and these two points make it so easily navigable in small "gullys"/roads...yes better than ALto.
4. Handling is just superb..just need to have the idea of front bumpers and how far they are.
5. Space? lol...my brother in law is 6 feet, and he was so comfortable in the back seat, while we drove around 500 kms away from town and back in 24 hours.
6. Mileage is good, ovb not like maruti alto, but then again if you keep to basiscs you can get 23 kph on high road with ac on. BUt practically with this car, you will be tempted to push your pedals and cross every car on high road, and land up a mileage around 17. I started reducing my speed from 150kph, when i realised I just had to let the landdrover behind me overtake me...otherwise when a civic and I both started together at 80 after crossing a truc, i reached 140, and i could not find the civic even in my looking glass. Lol..it felt so so great.
7. Technicals like window size, color, plastic quality, well you get better tech stuff then me, by experts at team bhp.
8. The soft plastic kind of thing at dash board feels great when you press your nails into it. Ssshh...you can do that privately while no one is watching..it gives a good feeling.
9. One more incident..i was around 140, at durgapur expressway, and a standing truck suddenly turned right to start..I brakes , and could easily bring the car in the divider area (filled with sands) between the opposite lanes, down to 40 in around 2/3 seconds, and next moment we were back in lane again driving at around 80...but 3 other people in the caar were still sleeping. Thanks to ABS, and my first experience with ABS. I just hope to be a bit more careful next time though. One more thing, the mirror can be pulled down at night, and the lights at back really dont reflect on eyes.
10. Boot space is good.
11. Well its better than Creta (not by looks though) anyday. The Turbo at 1800 RPM, at 2nd gear, sets you flying..you need to do this in order to feel it.
I have sigma 1.3. Car built is OK but still not on par with Hyunadi El...
one of the best car. car with hybrid engine look style power superb wi...
Purchased day before birthday of my wife. Checked Breza, Ecosport, cre...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals