Maruti SX4 S Cross User Reviews
Maruti SX4 S Cross User Reviews
- All (297)
- Mileage (89)
- Performance (39)
- Looks (86)
- Comfort (122)
- Engine (68)
- Interior (42)
- Power (43)
I feel that this car is rather a very perfect family car because talking about its mileage is around 25.1kmp/l at an average speed of 90 to 100 km/h so its engine is used friendly but a rather 1.3l which is of about 1248 cc si it generates Arun d somewhere around 88.5 BHP at 4000 rpm and 200nm torque at 1750 rpm and talking about the space for the ...
- 3 Likes
- 2 Comments
I had an S-cross hybrid 2018 model every single person who sat in my car has said its comfort and looks are fantastic and actually it is. This year 25th January I had an accident My car rolled 2 times upside down. There were 4 people in the car and there were barely any scratches on us. It was such a dangerous accident but we were happy that i...
An excellent car with the super build quality and outstanding performance. Nice ride handling, spacious cabin with all good features such as cruise control, auto AC, etc. When compared to Creta, this is just a brilliant car at this price range. Some say turbo lag, but I never felt that not even once. You just need to apply the right gear at ri...
Fantastic crossover, powered by 105 ps engine, features loaded, good looking and can be used as an offroading car. Best car for families who want compact features loaded SUV. Looks are better than some of higher segment SUV such as hector and harrier. Its touchscreen works fantastic. It is a great product from Maruti Suzuki.
I have a top Alpha-model, the car overall is good, but when time pass, you feel you are driving a down market car, the top-end model does not do justice for the money you put in. I had a major problem with the steering issues, when contacted the service centre they said need to replace the steering rod and the whole set would cost around ...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
If you are looking for good ride quality, space for 5, good mileage and low cost of maintenance in a car, S-cross is definitely the choice to go for. Creta on that price point is not a value for money car, compared to the S-cross. Its performance is great. It supports good comfort and there is no problem in driving this car. Its mileage is so good.
I have S cross Delta2019. Firstly I want to buy Maruti Breeza, But when I compared it with S cross so I changed my mind. Because S cross comes with 4 Disc brakes and more rear space than Breeza and I found its built quality better than the Breeza and ride quality is very comfortable and has a silent cabin.
It feels really cool and great to drive such a good car in all terms. The safety also stands in a very good place. In-fact if you drive it on the highways with greater speeds, the braking and balance are phenomenal, I personally have never seen that in a Maruthi Suzuki cars. I could surely rely on this beast for longer drives with the greatest comf...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti SX4 S Cross
- S-Cross 2017-2020 FaceliftCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,000*EMI: Rs.18,42923.65 kmplManual
- S-Cross 2017-2020 Sigma DDiS 200 SHCurrently ViewingRs.880,689*EMI: Rs.19,09625.1 kmplManual
- S-Cross 2017-2020 Delta DDiS 200 SHCurrently ViewingRs.9,92,689*EMI: Rs.21,48425.1 kmplManual
- S-Cross 2017-2020 Zeta DDiS 200 SHCurrently ViewingRs.1,043,689*EMI: Rs.23,51225.1 kmplManual
- S-Cross 2017-2020 Alpha DDiS 200 SHCurrently ViewingRs.11,43,6,89*EMI: Rs.25,75825.1 kmplManual
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Swift 2024Rs.6 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Maruti eVXRs.22 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2024
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024
- Maruti XL5Rs.5 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 08, 2025
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2026