Rating of Maruti Ritz

S
Sameer
for LXi
On: Sep 08, 2010 | 2906 Views

I am quite delighted to write a review online, as online research proved instrumental in making my purchase decision. I could find a number of user reviews and answers to so many of my queries. I bought a Green colored Ritz about 4 months back and am more than happy with this small package of luxury and comfort. The car offers every possible important feature at a really attractive price. While deciding to make a buying decision, I had my eyes on Chevrolet Beat, Hyundai i10 and Ritz. The looks of Chevrolet Beat attracted me from the day I saw its first tv commercial, but was quite unsure of the resale value of the car and of the service networking of Chevrolet. Hyundai i10 was owned by my brother and thus I did not wish to end having two similar cars in the porch. I still remember the day when I went for a test drive of Maruti Ritz and the car struck me with its cozy and luxurious interiors. I live in the crowded city of New Delhi and the car cruises like magic. I thought of hiring a chauffeur initially but then chose to drive the car myself as its too smooth and comfortable. The air-conditioner works superb, even in extreme summers and even when the car is being parked in sunlight for hours. I can be honest in saying that the car reaches a speed of 80-90 kmph without one realizing it on normal working days in city traffic conditions. Trust me on that. I have heard that the car is built on the platform of Maruti Suzuki Swift and thus the tyres and suspension are superb to make the car glide when on way. The dashboard is bigger than the other cars in the same segment. One area where there seems no scope of complaints is that of Spaciousness, both in terms of leg room and head room the car offers brilliant space. The driver seat is very comfortable and adjustable just to the right amount. Indeed, once sitting inside it seems as if the car is a smaller version of Innova as the seating is quite similar. In terms of mileage and economy, the car offers a superb mileage of around 15kmpl in city areas with the air conditioner switched on most of the times. I am quite satisfied with the low maintenance necessities of the car as was expected out of a Maruti vehicle.

Other Ritz Reviews