Rating of Maruti Ritz

Ritz - Worth the money - Go for it, I have no doubts

for VDi

Look and Style: It looks better than most other hatches in India, the rear part of the car looks good with a spoiler.<br /> Comfort: Very comfortable seats and head room for tall passengers. I have driven 1250kms one way and felt very comfortable in Ritz. No other car in this segment can match its seating comfort.<br /> Pickup: Very good in the hills and on the highway, I touched a top speed of 191km/hr on NH 7.<br /> Mileage: 19kmpl in the city and on the highway it varies - 23kmpl if driven below 90km/hr and 18-19kmpl if driven above 140km/hr. Best Features: AC is powerful that gives fast cooling. Height and the shape for better pickup and mileage. The gear position is very comfortable as it is close to the steering. 60:40 rear split seats are very much useful.<br /> Needs to improve: The interior: Quality of the doors and electronics can be improved.<br /> Overall Experience: The best car I have driven in this segment. I am driving this car for the past 31 years and have used 12 cars, you can buy Ritz without any doubt. I say this after driving my Ritz for more than 1.8lk km. I have changed the clutch wire thrice and accelerator once. no other problem. GO FOR IT.

n