Ritz VDI

Look and Style: good
Comfort: good
Pickup: good
Mileage: not bad
Best Features: not available more features in the middle variant. Needs to improve: Handling the customers.
Overall Experience: very very bad, I would like to update you that Maruti brand name is good, apart from that nothing, Ex: Ritz vdi comes at around 7 Lacs in which what are the feature you get, and same 7 lac in Totota and Renult what are the features you get also compare the engine then you will come to know. Now I come to the maintenance of the car, this feedback no one updated till date, once your car reaches 20,000 KM, Maruti will charge minimum 10,000 RS and Toyota maximum 2,500/--, Renault maximum 5,000/--.for every service.
Drive comfort: most of the people go to Maruti cars because of Brand, that's fine, no issue: I would like to suggest you that whenever you plan to buy a car, first do a test drive of all brand cars, then you finalize it, I hope if you drive Toyota and Renault, you will not go to Maruti.
For Bangalore people : even if you are interested in Maruti, don't go to RNS Motors because they never ever clear in the Product and finance, Ex: if you ask any Basic accessories they will not clearly tell that we will give you, they always says that I will talk to My manager, once you book the car then they will clearly tell that it is extra charges. then no way... u need to accept it or else cancel the booking if you cancel the car they will charge you 3000 rs for cancellation. Be careful with RNS Motors, this is my experience. now I am planning to buy Toyota Liva.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Deepak |25 Nov,2013 11:43:09 AM

For Ritz diesel It is never 10,000 RS for 20k KMs. I doubt this information.

Srikanth |05 Mar,2014 05:36:09 PM

Yeah. Information is correct. For any Maruti Diesel vehicle crossing 20,000 KM service amount will be 10,000+ only. I got it done recently. General Service Engine oil - Some People chose Synthetic Engine oil this is three times expensive. (Rs.3,000/- approx) Gear Oil change. Break Oil Change, Filter Change. Engine decarbonization (Roughly 1,500/-) Wheel Balancing Wheel Alignment Everything comes to 10,000/- + for sure.