Long Term Review
Should increase power and safety although it is very good. After few year problems like engine heating, gear shifting appeared which should be covered. Seat cover quality is maybe better and instrument cluster have to upgrade. I don't like the loud noise of shutting the door it is very loud which can be avoided.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Omni
Maruti Omni User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (46)
- Mileage (11)
- Performance (5)
- Looks (11)
- Comfort (14)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (1)
- Power (3)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
I brought Maruthi Omni 8 seater in the year 2006 in Bangalore. That time I was living together with my wife 3 children and Mother and Father consisting of 7 members. A wi...
Most useful and reliable multi-utility car ever came across by me. The production should be continued in the future. Very economical and least maintenance. I am using thi...
Very comfortable and nice car and a good thing is that 8-9 passengers can easily sit and can travel long distances. Usually, this van gives an average of 20-27 kmph and o...
- View All Omni Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019
- Maruti XL6Rs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 21, 2019
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 25, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.45 - 11.21 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020