Maruti Ertiga, LUV Is In The Air

By for Maruti Ertiga from Thane 2012-05-24 11:52:39.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Compact size

Cons : boot space

No doubt Maruti-Suzuki is the leader of the Indian automobile Industry. I am a user of Maruti car and I am using the all time favourite Maruti 800 car, which breaks all the sells records and gets the huge success in company business. Recently the company has launched its much-awaited car of the year, Maruti Ertiga, the perfect LUV for the Indian consumers to use. The car has all the needful features in it like it has the seven seater car, compact, comfortable, plus many of useful features in an MUV. Maruti is a brand which always introduces some of the wide range of variety in four wheelers and yet again company has proved it with the launched of Maruti ERTIGA, which is basically designed for the mid level of Indian consumers as there are already other competitors like Toyota Innova the MUV is one of the popular among the Indian buyers. I am a big fan of Maruti car even my family always suggest that only buy Maruti cars because they provide you mileage and power. As I will suggest every customer has to use Maruti cars at once in his life because they are low in maintenance. I personally feel this MUV is made for me because I often travel with my family on highways and we need some space to sit out and ERTIGA is one of the better choices to use. Now the main points of the car which I drove one week ago is that the car is good, comfortable, look and style are also decent but I think company has put the price little bit higher and boot space is also disturbing me because in the third row there is no option to move your seat behind or back, so that’s the main question is arriving in my mind is that what I do now whether to go with Maruti brand or to go with other MUV. So it was my own decision which I made very quickly but if you are a great fan of Maruti than go for it because it is a value for money, MUV.

• vikash verma |26 May,2012 02:49:35 PM