Maruti never compromise with quality

• Appearance

Wishing better quality from Maruti Cervo, I want to say that prices is not the main concern. Main concern is the quality. To maintain quality standard of Maruti Cervo, price range may be modified from 1.5 to 2.10 lac. Our customers donot expect a car of Rs.1 lac, because they know what will be it's quality. For quality, customers may also compromise with prices to some extent. The look & design of Maruti Cervo is very very very nice. I think, this car will definitly compete with Maruti Alto,Hyundai Santro Xing, Tata Indica Xeta etc, if this car will have the menimum quality & features as available in Maruti800. I have faith on Marutisuzuki Group, and I never think that Maruti Cervo can be compared with Tata Nano. Giving higher importance on lower price rate, Tata Group had compromised with quality & therefore, they are not able to get fruitful results from Tata Nano as well as from Customers. This is not my opinion, this is the present opinion of our nation. So, wishing all the best to Maruti Group, I expect a car i.e. Maruti Cervo, - which will be really the car of Middle Class People of India.

Comments Maruti Cervo
  • deepak |07 Mar,2010 09:40:06 AM

you can get quality or cheap price. not both the things.

ashok washivale |03 Mar,2011 06:38:58 PM

Dear Sir/Madam, I HAVE PURCHASED A SWIFT VXI IN OCT 2010.FROM PAGARIA AUTO AURANGABAD M.S IT IS RUNNING, WORKING GOOD.( MH 20 BN 6748) RECENTLY , WHILE FILLING UP WATER IN THE TANK FOR FRONT GLASS CLEAING, IT IS NOTICED THAT, ALL THE ENGINE BOLTS ARE RUSTY.PHOTOGRAPHS ATTACHED. WHAT SHALL I DO FURTHER?, not interested to show to pagaria auto. because my experince is not good with them.In second service , they just wipped the car, nothing else. Over and above , call from customer care recieved for the feedback , no further action. Kindly suggest, genuine service center Regards Washivale 950 305 9112

Ashok Washivale |15 Mar,2012 06:06:23 PM

Till date no body from Maruti has taken efforts to find out the real cause or to convince me. This is the 'Soujanya Till you buy the vehicle, everybody at service. Once you made the payment and taken the delivery , you are just a customer. Service is for presentations and visual effects. Practically it is DUMMY Just- Who cares?

• Jitendra Mitra |09 Mar,2010 12:04:36 PM

Maruti Cervo will the most wonderful model in the market. I hopes that your expectation about Cervo will get a lot of advantage.

• ranjan |24 Mar,2010 11:43:57 AM

Yes, I also think Maruti cervo will be really a car for the middle class indians. Because, I think that Maruti Group always think for quality standard. Because, a sum of Rs. 1.5 lakh is more valuable for a middle class people than a sum of Rs. 3 to 4 lakh of the rich people. The engine power of Maruti Cervo should be enhanced to some extant. Quality should be maintained for long lasting, not as TATA NANO. Thanks.. Ranjan

• mukul |26 May,2010 11:14:17 PM

MARUTI never compromise with quality is true ,what i think that is the world most renowned company which provide best car for middle class family in compare to TATA.MARUTI 800 is best option for the middle class family.I think MARUTI Launch another car same like maruti 800.

• sujay ray |19 Oct,2010 05:25:17 PM

Let me know the features of the car

• Amit roy |21 Dec,2010 02:41:26 PM