Maruti Cervo valuable car in India

By for Maruti Cervo from Jodhpur 2010-05-05 09:48:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Value for money, confortable, Stylish look, smart car,

I would like to purchase it, but I don't know that when it will be launched in the Indian auto market. The all new cervo will be available around 1.5 lakh. I am sure that it will be valuable car in India. I was planning to buy a new Tata Nano, but unfortunately Nano was caught fire two and three times. I was also changed mind to purchase a small car. But now I have a another option to make a mind for purchase a new small car, which will be manufactured by Maruti Suzuki in India. Earlier, I was seen at another auto car website, there were given a lot of details about its specification, features and mileage as well. It would be given a god performance in the Indian auto market. But still I don't find a mileage of this much awaited car 'Maruti Cervo'.

• Salmaan |06 May,2010 07:19:16 AM

I hope that Maruti Cervo will become valuable car in the Indian auto market. I will plan to purchase it, but launch date hasn't declared by the company. I believes that it will expected to be launched by the 2010 end.

• G.S.KUTTY |19 May,2010 02:11:51 PM

IT IS A GOOD CAR FOR INDIAN PEOPLE. THE CAR SHOULD BE OF ONE RUNNING IN JAPAN. IT MAY BE AFFORDABLE, IF LITTLE PRICE DIFFERENCE IS THERE. QUALITY SHOULD BE MAINTAINED TO ATTRACT THE MARKET. PLEASE INFORM THE EXACT DATE OF LAUNCH SO THAT TO GET READY FOR PURCHASE.