Rating of Maruti Cervo

I am waiting eagerly for Maruti Cervo

S
Sonika
On: May 19, 2010 | 989 Views

Hi all...I am a working professional and am to eager to buy my first car. As my budget is 2-3 Lacs, I am eager on buying a Maruti Cervo. The car has just caught on my fancies and I am so attracted to the features of the car. Whatever I have read about the car till now, is pretty impressive and credible. I guess the car is launching in June 2010, and that is so very close. Presently we have a Maruti Swift and a Maruti SX4 in our house. Yes you can say that our family is too attached to Maruti as a brand and trust the quality and performance of the company hands down. Since years I have seen Maruti cars performing really well and I don't want to take risks with my first car. Does anyone have an idea if the car is also launchng in Diesel and LPG fuel options ? The looks of the car are very trendy yet feminine. I feel the looks would complement any Indian women. Please lemme know if anyone gets an idea on the exact launch date of the car, as I want to be the first one to book it and get it delivered at my door step as soon as possible.

Other Cervo Reviews