Best in class and mileage.

for VXI BSIV

Best in class and mileage.

I have been driving this car from last 4 years and I must say this car is truly Indian. It is one of the best cars in its class and is good for a family of 4-5 people. It has good leg room and everything that you want under this price. The car is spacious inside and can easily accommodate 5 people. AC is superb. I feel the control while driving on highways or in cities. There were many cars available at the time I thought to buy the car but Celerio was having all the feature that I wanted and that too within my budget. It gives a milage of 17-18km/ ltr. Till date, I have not spent any single penny apart from the general services. The car is economical. I truly feel the difference in driving my car. I can suggest going to it if you want an economical and good family car.

By chandra

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Maruti Very Popular, Lot Of Verietes, Looks Good

Very nice looking, comfortable, budgetable, high mileage, best car, and Price, low maintenance

By divi rajani divi rajani
    On: Aug 07, 2021 | 70 Views
  • 5 Star.........and Good Stile...

Overall very good. good mileage, and it's too comfortable.

By pritam ghosh
    On: Jun 06, 2021 | 41 Views
  • Positive Feedback

Celerio X is a good Choice after Alto. Space is comfortable and ground clearance is good and regarding mileage better than others hatchback.

By saurabh sinha
    On: Apr 17, 2021 | 40 Views
  • Nice Car And Comfortable Car.

This Car is very nice and comfortable. It is a very good family car. Very nice look and luxury car. This car is a good car. It makes us look very bold.

By manish sharma
    On: Mar 04, 2021 | 35 Views
  • Happy To Own This Car.

Bought it yesterday. Its sporty looks are just amazing. I will comment on the performance later after further use but its mini-sized fog lights make it look muc...Read More

By krishnaraj raghunath
    On: Dec 18, 2020 | 70 Views
  • Best Medium Range Car.

I am very happy with the Celerio X, the pickup of the car is really great and it is a perfect medium-range car which can obtain a top speed of 170km/h.

By om yadav
    On: Dec 10, 2020 | 40 Views
  • Very Good Car.

A very good car, good style, very good engine, good mileage with less price, good car for all. I like this car a lot.

By naitik kanwal
    On: Nov 23, 2020 | 40 Views
  • Comfortable Car.

it's really good and I have been in love with this car, The sound of the car is great along with the comfort.

By amey ganjapurkar
    On: Nov 16, 2020 | 39 Views
Maruti Celerio X
Rs.4.90 Lakh - 5.92 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Maruti Celerio X