Best in class and mileage.
I have been driving this car from last 4 years and I must say this car is truly Indian. It is one of the best cars in its class and is good for a family of 4-5 people. It has good leg room and everything that you want under this price. The car is spacious inside and can easily accommodate 5 people. AC is superb. I feel the control while driving on highways or in cities. There were many cars available at the time I thought to buy the car but Celerio was having all the feature that I wanted and that too within my budget. It gives a milage of 17-18km/ ltr. Till date, I have not spent any single penny apart from the general services. The car is economical. I truly feel the difference in driving my car. I can suggest going to it if you want an economical and good family car.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Celerio X
Maruti Celerio X User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (41)
- Mileage (8)
- Performance (3)
- Looks (11)
- Comfort (12)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (5)
- Power (7)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Car is almost fine but there is a big issue with power steering. It's not working properly. I have already raised a complaint but MUL replied that it's normal. I am not a...
- View All Celerio X Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019
- Maruti XL6Rs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 21, 2019
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 25, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.45 - 11.21 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
On Maruti Celerio X :- Cash Discount up to...