Maruti Celerio X Images
- 360 View
Celerio X Interior & Exterior Images
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
You may get the CNG kit installed on the petrol variant of the car aftermarket but it is recommended to be installed by the authorized service center so that there is no lapse in the car warranty. Moreover, the CNG mileage isn\'t available as the car isn\'t offered with a company fitted CNG kit. Stay tuned.Answered on 5 Oct 2019
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio X
- Celerio X VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,75,198*EMI: Rs. 10,11023.0 kmplManual
- Celerio X VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.4,81,074*EMI: Rs. 10,22423.0 kmplManual
- Celerio X ZXICurrently ViewingRs.4,99,734*EMI: Rs. 10,61323.0 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,18,198*EMI: Rs. 10,99623.0 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,24,074*EMI: Rs. 11,13223.0 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,40,350*EMI: Rs. 11,46523.0 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,42,735*EMI: Rs. 11,49923.0 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,52,350*EMI: Rs. 11,70023.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Looks User Reviews of Maruti Celerio X
Rate & Review
- All (45)
- Looks (11)
- Interior (5)
- Space (7)
- Seat (8)
- Experience (3)
- Style (2)
- Engine (4)
- More ...
Maruti Suzuki India has recently added another car in its portfolio with the name Celerio X. This time company has tried something new to lure the young buyers who want t...
Good looking and very spacious car for a small family (4 adult and a child). Sporty full black interior with enough features. Also has best in class mileage. Had 21.2 KM/...
- View All Celerio X Looks Reviews