Really a fuel efficient car, I am getting great mileage. Its looks are great, its initial pickup is also better than i20. But it has some cons also, it doest feel stable after crossing 120. And the big issue is its built quality which is very poor. Otherwise, the car is awesome very spacious very reliable you must go for it.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Baleno
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (2919)
- Mileage (781)
- Performance (393)
- Looks (914)
- Comfort (871)
- Engine (361)
- Interior (438)
- Power (287)
- More ...
This is my first ever car. I've been driving the Delta variant and the experience is amazing. The only obstacle was running over potholes that could be easily felt. The c...
- View All Baleno Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*EMI: Rs. 12,20421.01 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*EMI: Rs. 15,43521.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,412*EMI: Rs. 15,67823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*EMI: Rs. 16,76721.01 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*EMI: Rs. 17,03919.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,9,12*EMI: Rs. 16,85323.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*EMI: Rs. 18,22119.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*EMI: Rs. 19,55319.56 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Baleno :- Consumer Offers upto R...