Overall Good Car
Overall Good Car
I bought Baleno in Aug 2020. I drove this car on all roads, terranes. Beleno is a performance-driven, very spacious, boot space, and comfortable car. Pros- I am getting mileage 19kmpl in the city and 22kmpl on the highway. Acceleration is really good. It goes like a rocket on the highway. Absolutely fun to drive. Acceleration is great at any speed, only during 5k -6k rpm. It's a little bit laggy. Handling riding quality, steering response is just superb. It flies on the highway. The grip is good on road due to the wide tyre profile. It performs well even fully loaded with 5 adults. In space, it's even better than all hatchbacks and some SUVs as well. Cons - There is no reality, but doing nit-picking. The car is above 120-125. It feels not 100% planted. Outer build quality is not that great.
- 6 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Maruti Baleno 2015-2022 User Reviews
- All (3082)
- Mileage (854)
- Performance (429)
- Looks (947)
- Comfort (915)
- Engine (379)
- Interior (453)
- Power (299)
- More ...
- View All Baleno 2015-2022 Reviews
Write your Comment on Maruti Baleno 2015-2022
I desire to purchase a Baleno Zeta based on the users feedback. I have already booked a car in the month of Jan 2022. Can we get the newly face lifted Baleno Zeta?
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Compact SUVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti Alto 2022Rs.3.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 18, 2022
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- Maruti S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023